BY NATURE'S VARIETY

EKJ1035: Features: -Grain-free kibble (no fillers or soy) - proven to provide great taste and nutrition-Helps cat reach and maintain an ideal weight along with proper portions and exercise-May provide relief from most food allergy symptoms-Perfect for small to large dogs and complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds-Chicken, turkey, chicken broth, chicken liver, ground flaxseeds, montmorillonite clay, eggs, peas, carrots, lecithin, vitamins (choline chloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), dried kelp, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, salt, taurine, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, ethylenediamine dihydriodide), artichokes, cranberries, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, kale, parsley-Chicken. Options: -Available in 5.5-oz / 12-pack and 13.2-oz / 12-pack sizes. Collection: -Instinct Grain Free collection. see more...

Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As a pet paren't I am very careful about the foods I get for my dogs, especially since they have sensitive stomachs. Usually they are sensitive to wet food and it upsets there belly so we try to not give it to them often but every time we've given them this food they love and they don't have any problem. We've even started incorporating it into their diet more!
Darlena Y.
I'm very cautious and picky about what my dog eats. This is by far the brand I trust most. Their ingredients are wholesome and all-natural - no by products of any sort! My dog loves the flavor and I'm willing to pay the extra price to make sure she doesn't consume any unnatural or unnecessary fillers/ingredients.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
Being Pet Parents, we are always on the lookout for the most beneficial foods for our animals. I love this brand! When I'm not feeding my dog their Raw Boost, I do give them this canned food. She loves it and we are happy knowing we are nourishing her properly.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
Great quality food, if you're dog enjoys the wet food, this is a great brand to go with. The only downfall is that it's a bit pricey.