Natures Variety Nature's Variety Instinct - Canine - 12 x 13.2 oz

by Nature's Variety

EKJ1052: Features: -Grain-free kibble (no fillers or soy) - proven to provide great taste and nutrition-Helps cat reach and maintain an ideal weight along with proper portions and exercise-May provide relief from most food allergy symptoms-Perfect for small to large dogs and complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds-Lamb, lamb liver, lamb broth, ground flaxseeds, montmorillonite clay, eggs, tricalcium phosphate, peas, carrots, lecithin, potassium chloride, vitamins (choline chloride, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), dried kelp, salt, taurine, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, ethylenediamine dihydriodide), artichokes, cranberries, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, kale, parsley-Lamb. Options: -Available in 5.5-oz / 12-pack and 13.2-oz / 12-pack sizes. Collection: -Instinct Grain Free collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Variety Nature's Variety Instinct - Canine - 12 x 13.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The lamb flavor is my puppy's favorite. I mix a spoonful I with his dry food in the morning. I switch between this and the chicken flavor, I don't want to over feed him red meat.
My dog is a very picky eater, so I decided to try this and mix some of it with dry food. It worked!

Looking for your answer?