BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option?...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not ...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
  • "We made the decision to change my dog's food from dry food and go the raw dog food route." in 4 reviews
Sasha
Studio City, CA
My two orange tabby's loved this stuff at first. Over time, they got over the cold and pasty consistency and refused to eat any of the flavors. It did help their poop not smell!
Tiffany B.
Golden Valley, MN
Nature's Variety Raw Instinct is an *excellent* whole food for dogs. This is one of the most nutritious pet foods on the market, from a very reliable brand.
Bren P.
Harrington, DE
Tried this with my pit mix and he loved them however, I found them to be a pain in the butt remembering to take them out to thaw. Great product though!
Shibaanee S.
Salinas, CA
My Chihuahua turned out to be allergic to starch and wheat. I went through a lot of different foods until I found this brand and its worked miracles.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
I have a golden retriever with severe allergies and I bought this for him and he absolutely loves it. It seems to also be helping his allergies too.
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
My dog loves this and she gets as happy as she does when my mother feeds her table scraps when she visits (at least I know this is healthy for her)
Lisa Q.
Addison IL
My cats are in love with this food ! every time i open the bag and thy here the the food go on the plate they are all over me like butter on toast.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
My Pekingese suffers from allergies so I switched her over to the raw diet and her skin is completely rash free and her coat is incredibly silky.
Emily K.
Columbus, OH
My cats go nuts over these patties - the only downside is sometimes I forget to thaw them out and nuking them in the microwave just isn't the same!
Laura R.
Yonkers, NY
Khloe is a picky dog and one time I saw it at a hollistic store and I was really curious ... I bought I and tadadaaa.... She. Can't resist :)
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?