BY NATURE'S VARIETY #5 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal mi...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
Lydia R.
Carrollton, TX
My two cats and my dog love this. When I get it out, they follow me around and fuss until they get some. It's great to have a pet food with decent nutritional value for them.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
This brand and product is the best and most easily available raw food in most pet store chains. I fed it to my mama dog to recover from puppies and she did excellent and when the pups got bigger they really enjoyed this food too.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
My dog flat out refused to eat these! i snuck one into her treat ball and she actually spit it back out onto the floor. i brought them back to PetSmart to get a refund.
Sasha
Studio City, CA
My two orange tabby's loved this stuff at first. Over time, they got over the cold and pasty consistency and refused to eat any of the flavors. It did help their poop not smell!
Tiffany B.
Golden Valley, MN
Nature's Variety Raw Instinct is an *excellent* whole food for dogs. This is one of the most nutritious pet foods on the market, from a very reliable brand.
Shibaanee S.
Salinas, CA
My Chihuahua turned out to be allergic to starch and wheat. I went through a lot of different foods until I found this brand and its worked miracles.
Bren P.
Harrington, DE
Tried this with my pit mix and he loved them however, I found them to be a pain in the butt remembering to take them out to thaw. Great product though!
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
I have a golden retriever with severe allergies and I bought this for him and he absolutely loves it. It seems to also be helping his allergies too.
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
My dog loves this and she gets as happy as she does when my mother feeds her table scraps when she visits (at least I know this is healthy for her)
Lisa Q.
Addison IL
My cats are in love with this food ! every time i open the bag and thy here the the food go on the plate they are all over me like butter on toast.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?