BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal mi...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
Kimberly F.
Seattle, WA
My favorite thing about this product is that it comes in individually frozen nuggets the size of dry dog food. I can also feed it to my dog frozen, which makes it really easy for me to use.
Ashley H.
Blacklick, OH
My dog has extremely bad allergies so I bought this food in order to see if it would help. Long story short it didn't. But on the bright side my other dog loves it! I will repurchase it.
nikki p.
Flushing, NY
My younger Chihuahua loved to eat this before for dinner mixed with her dry food! The price was fair in terms of the smaller bag and it lasted her a good amount since she was only 3 lbs.
Kendra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat was having digestive issues and diarrhea for a while and no other food helped, within 2 days of putting him on this his bowel problems were completely gone. Expensive but worth it.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
My cat loves this food. We buy it on occasion and mix it with "Blue Buffalo" which is equally as healthy, and the Nature's Variety is always "picked out" by my cat first. He approves.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
My cat had issues for years with kibble. I finally discovered Instinct Raw and she's been good ever since - no more vomiting and she loves it. It also reduces litter box smell!
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
My dog turned super picky with dry kibble so I came across this one day and decided to try it. Turns out he liked it a lot. I switch between the flavors so he doesn't get bored.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Lydia R.
Carrollton, TX
My two cats and my dog love this. When I get it out, they follow me around and fuss until they get some. It's great to have a pet food with decent nutritional value for them.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
This brand and product is the best and most easily available raw food in most pet store chains. I fed it to my mama dog to recover from puppies and she did excellent and when the pups got bigger they really enjoyed this food too.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?