BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option?...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not ...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
Laurel P.
Mesquite, TX
I have been feeding raw to my dogs for several months. They are doing great! I grab this product any time I have a coupon. It makes them a really quick healthy meal when I forget to take their food out of the freezer the day before. The small bits thaw in no time!
Jessica Z.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love the meat medallions. this has helped their fur get very soft. they love the taste. I've also noticed it helps with plaque build up.

I do part this part dry food to really stretch the product.
it's not expensive considering the quality you receive.
Kayla E.
Brandon, VT
Our dog has allergies to soy, wheat, chicken, beef, dairy and eggs. All the Nature's Varieties products meet with what she needs to avoid for her allergies. She loves the raw diet and kibble that are provided by Nature's Variety products.
These products provide a well balanced diet for your pets, but the one con would be that they are expensive.
Allison W.
My dog adores these bones. They're healthy and last her awhile. They're kind of expensive but if you're only giving your dog a bone once in awhile its not a terrible investment. The ingredients are healthy and not very fattening
Jaclyn K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
All three of my cats love Nature's Variety products; specifically the Instinct line. I give them the freeze-dried raw lamb formula and they love it. I love that they it is healthy, natural, and grain-free.
Sierra J.
Vancouver, WA
I occasionally purchase a small bag of Instinct Raw as a special treat and change of pace for our dogs. They love it. And I feel it is good for them (they eat Nature's Variety dry and canned food as well).
Rachel W.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog has always had issues with his coat. Dull fur and flakey skin. I thought it was his shampoo, but it was definitely his food. Such a huge difference in just about 4 months. (Plus he lost some weight!)
Jenn H.
Seattle, WA
Rigby thought the Instinct Raw Bites were awesome! He was a bit confused at first, but once he got the hang of it, he really enjoyed it. He even loved it so much he saved a piece for later in his crate ;)
tina a.
Cedartown, GA
My dog will eat it when you first put it down ,but after it sets for a little while,it gets hard and he will not eat it anymore i have to throw it away at that point.Otherwise i lkie the product.
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
My dogs and cats love this.I try to feed mostly raw diet and they are healthier,look better,and have lots of energy.I feel better knowing they are getting natural foods without all the fillers.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?