BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option?...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not ...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
Elly D.
I have 2 dogs - a medium sized collie and a small size Dachshund. The dachshund didn't like it at all, yet the collie did. It was great because my collie is highly allergic to wheat and corn and this is just purely raw meat without it being "human" food. I suggest it for anyone who has dogs with allergies.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Almost never out of stock, and relatively easy to find, I think this is a great alternative feeding choice for the choosy canine. Almost every dog likes chicken flavor (or real meat in this case) and with wonderful vegetables you really can't go wrong! Remember to let it thaw in the fridge before feeding.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
One of our cats seemed to be dropping weight quickly, so the vet suggested a raw food to see if she would be more likely to eat it. We purchased a couple of pouches to try them out, but she wasn't at all interested in it. However, 2 of our other cats loved it. Now, we use these as treats for the two that love it. For the one that was losing weight, we purchased an all natural kitten food, and she is doing much better :)
Ashley M.
I have a little shih tzu and we got told by her vet that this breed is prone to allergies. We figured her previous food could have been contributing to her itchy, dry skin so the vet recommended this brand and my dog just loves it! We noticed she has been scratching less and her coat looks a lot nicer.
Ashley D.
Romulus, MI
For some reason my cat seems to love this stuff! I made the mistake of leaving the bag out for the kitties to get access to, came home to find both of my cats had eaten every last bit of what was in the bag, and then some! I try to mix it in a bit with their dry food as well, which they love.
Katrina S.
Chula Vista, CA
My boyfriend and pups are obsessed with Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw. We give this to them as a supplement to their kibbles - change it up a bit so they don't get sick of eating dry food. We gave it to them for a week straight and noticed a significant difference in their skin and coat!
Janice P.
I picked up a bag of Instinct Raw for my puppy as a new treat. Once I gave the treat to my dog, she was absolutely confused on what the treat was. Shes never had any experience eating raw meat so she just sat there and starred at me. I guess she was waiting for me to cook the meat.
Arviena L.
I have two chihuahuas and they're pretty picky when it comes to food. One is a baby (9 months) and the other one is 8 years ol). It always hard for me to find the right food that they both like, but this one is a miracle. I supplement this food with dry food, because the baby likes it. Feed them twice a day and saw some huge differences with their coat and weight in about 2 weeks or so!
Caitlin S.
Spokane, WA
I have a cat that had to have his teeth removed, and another that is allergic to wheat, so this food has been perfect. They both literally inhale it. The only thing I don't like is the bone that is in it, the cat without teeth hates these little bits and refuses to eat them.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
I wasn't excited about the price but I bought it anyway. My dog really seems to like it so I will most likely buy it again. The price is the only con for this dog food. I wouldn't say that it is affordable but it is a good food for dogs. I would recommend this dog food.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?