BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal mi...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
Nancy L.
Cypress, TX
We made the decision to change my dog's food from dry food and go the raw dog food route. I always hear people rave about it's so good for their dogs and the benefits are amazing. We recently transitioned my dog last week and he had no problem eating it. Usually he never eats his dry food and I would have to force him to eat. Now he eats Nature's Variety about 3 times a day and he loves it. I highly recommend going the raw dog food route for your diet. It's expensive but it's so worth it!
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
After a bad injury, we had several prescriptions to give our cat. He didn't like taking the prescriptions and we bought these treats to give him after he took his meds. HE LOVES THEM! After a couple days, he was taking his medication quickly in order to get his treat. Now his meds are finished, but we give these to him occasionally. He absolutely loves them! We love them too because they are a healthy snack for him.
Sara S.
I decided to switch my dog to Instinct Raw for health benefits- he LOVES Instinct!!!! He seriously gobbles up his meals like never before. I know this might be a bit TMI, but ever since switching to Instinct, his pooping has been totally cut in half. He's eating real, nutritious dog food that helps his bowels most of all. Less poop to clean up! Everyone's happy!
Anthony F.
Dublin, CA
I have a new little maltese and he's not a picky eater by any means, but he definitely loves his new raw diet.

The benefits of a raw diet are too many to list, but you're keeping your pup healthy by avoiding fillers and preservatives, and extending his lifespan and decreasing vet visits.

Yes it's a little more expensive, but you can't put a price on your puppies health.

Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
This is the best stuff out there to feed your pet. It has the best ingredients in it and was what your pet would of eaten out in nature. May take some time for your pet to switch to this kind of stuff because they just aren't use to it. Three out of 5 just eat the stuff with no problem my other two took a little bit of time to get use to it but love it now.
Charli M.
bonita
I have this in my freezer right now. I love this food and so do my dogs. Its great for my little guys because they offer it in little nibblet sizes. My chihuahuas eat this with Stella & Chewy dog food. They have gone from poor health when I rescued them, to amazing health and almost no more food allergies. Give it a try you won't be sorry.
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
I've had my cat on raw for almost a year now, and she's the healthiest she's ever been! Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw is an awesome product. The nutrients and ingredients are comparable to Primal and Northwest Naturals. The prices vary depending on the forms you buy it in. My kitty had no problem eating it, poops, behavior, breath all stayed consistent when integrating this into her diet. Minimal to no odor, and I purchase the chicken/turkey medallions regularly.
Bri B.
Fort Collins, CO
I've fed my dogs a raw diet off and on for a few years. Instinct is by far my favorite raw pet food brand. Their formulas are perfect for rotational feeding, of course if your dog's stomach can handle that. I always feed my dogs on a rotational feeding schedule. They love this stuff! The chicken formula is the most budget friendly also in case anyone is wondering. If you can afford to feed a raw diet regularly, I think it's the best diet for any dog or cat.
Janine K.
We got a coupon from Nature's Variety to test this out and my dog really likes it so far. I think it's a great concept and it seems to be working out so far. The price is a bit up there so if you can find some coupons that's your best bet. I probably wouldn't use this every day for my dog, but I would use it for special occasions.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
I wanted something that was a better quality food than the main stream canned food. To get them used to it I mixed in a little of their dry food and they ate that & seemed to like it.

Sundays I prepare seven containers with a day's worth of food in each, and every night I put one in the fridge for the next day to thaw.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?