BY NATURE'S VARIETY #6 in uncategorized

• I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option?...2 Answers
  • I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not ...2 Answers
  • Is it affordable?5 Answers
Nature's Variety: Instinct Raw
  • "I was really hesitant to buy this food because it costs about twice the most expensive premium brand grocery dog food costs at the pet food store, but decided to give it a shot since Amazon offers a deal for subscribing." in 11 reviews
  • "I have 3 cats, they are big fans of canned god, but I think they like this more... Just tried for the first time not too long ago, they also eat nutro dry food, will buy again..." in 11 reviews
  • "We made the decision to change my dog's food from dry food and go the raw dog food route." in 4 reviews
eddie p.
Dog loves
Jacqueline C.
Toronto, ON
In all honesty, I would NEVER give my cat anything but raw. Since Nature's Variety is readily available at most pet food stores its very easily accessible. I also like the convenience of the puck sized portions. Lastly, the formula is great for both cats and dogs so I am very satisfied with this product.
Lynn M.
St.Catharines, ON
The best thing I ever did for My 3 little Girls was put them on Raw Food Diet. They all are very health girls. Two of them were such picky eaters on kibble it would sit it their bowls all day. They get feed Raw twice a day and it is gone is a minute.
jackie b.
Dominion, NS
Great food if you prefer none of the additives offered by other can foods, this add all the needed vitamins for your pets muscles, joints and brain. best thing next to an actual raw diet.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
Instinct Raw gives ur cat the natural benefits.. They make raw feeding as easy as opening a can: simply thaw and feed.
Morgan M.
Vancouver
My at did not like this at all. I think it was the texture. Expensive too.
Adriana O.
How do your dogs like this brand? (have been thinking of buying it for a while)
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable?
Hannah K.
Holly Springs, NC
I'm trying to get my dog to eat healthier. is this a good option? Any pointers?
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
I notice some of the reviews mentioning that an animal might not be able to stomach this food. Is raw hard on the stomach?