BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Beef Formula for Dogs enhances your dog's meal with all natural, grain-free, freeze-dried Instinct Raw Boost provides pure animal protein for lean muscles and strong bones. The natural ingredients feature optimal nutrient absorption, and nutritious oils for healthy skin and coat- all in a convenient, safe and delicious form your dog will love. Features: Formulated to mirror your dog's ideal ancestral diet, Instinct Raw Boost Mixers make it easy to add protein-packed raw to your pet's kibble for health and vitality Food Type: Topper Food Consistency: Freeze Dried Raw Life Stage: All Life Stages Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Package Weight: 14 oz Feeding Instructions: Up to 20 lbs: 1/8 cup per meal 21 to 40 lbs: 1/4 cup per meal Over 40 lbs: 1/4+ cup per meal *Based on feeding two mealsper day Ingredients: Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Pumpkinseeds, Beef Heart, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols, Broccoli, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 36.0% Crude Fat (min) 24.0% Crude Fiber (max) 15.0% Moisture (max) 6.0% Caloric Content: 30 calories per 1/8 cup see more...

Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Review for: Natures Variety Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Dog Food Enhancer Grain Free, Freeze Dried, Beef more...
My dog LOVES these beef mixers. She typically eats dry food, which can become bland for dogs day after day. To spice things up a bit, we add 3 or 4 of these mixers into her food! They have a ton of good ingredients in them, and my dog instantly runs towards her food as soon as she sees these!
Lynn B.
These are an exceptional grain-free food additive and treat. You just add to kibble or crumble on the kibble. These are small pieces that can be broken for tiny dogs. They are full of nutrients for all ages. These are expensive and found in pet stores.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is the best raw dog food topper if you can’t afford raw feeding. This has the best ingredients for the best price. I get it at Petsmart. It seems a little pricey but you only have to put 1/8 of a cup on your dogs food so it lasts a while.
Jeremy T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I purchased this for the first time a little over a year ago. My dog, Kingsley, is 3.5lb teacup yorkie who is very spoiled and picky. I can not get him eat any dry food that comes out of a bag at the pet store. However I ran across these at Pet Smart and I figured I would give them a try. Finally I found something that he loves that I don't have to cook for him. I keep the Mixers on my nightstand and he literally wants me to put him in the bed and feed him mixers all the time. The bag does say to keep plenty of water around for your dogs and Kingsley is always thirsty after eating them. I would definitely recommend this product to any dog owner and I'm incredibly grateful to have found them.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My pups absolutely loved these!! I add a couple in there each day to their meals and they love it! They normally pick them out first. They are affordable and a great additive to dog food. I will continue too buy these!!
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
I have a very picky Chihuahua and can use all the nutrition in his diet and when I found these it was like a godsend! He gobbles these up like they are treats! I have also given them to friends dogs and they also go crazy over them!
Shea L.
My dog loves this on her kibble! It's got great ingredients and i like that she's getting some raw in her diet!