Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Laura C.Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Laura C.Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Laura C.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

This Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Duck & Turkey Meal Formula Dry Food for Dogs features high-protein kibble and freeze-dried raw pieces for a delicious, mouthwatering combination. The food includes omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help keep your canine's coat shiny and healthy. Features: Contains high-protein kibble for nutrient-dense nutrition; freeze-dried raw pieces and probiotics promote a healthy digestive system; includes omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help improve your dog's skin and coat health Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Raw Pieces Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Duck & Turkey Primary Ingredient: Duck Calories per Serving: 3,862 kcals per kg; 443 kcals per cup Package Weight: 23.5 lbs. Directions: 5 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups 26 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-3/4 cups 51 100 lbs.: 2-3/4 4-1/2 cups Ingredients: Duck, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Peas, Duck Meal, Tomato Pomace, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Flavor, Freeze-Dried Turkey, Freeze-Dried Duck (Including Freeze-Dried Ground Duck Bone), Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Pumpkin Seeds, Salt, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Butternut Squash, Potassium Chloride, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Dried Ch

• I just got a bag of this brand from petsmart how good rea...1 Answers
Nicki C.
Broomfield, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I couldn't even set down my dog's bowl before he stuck his nose in to start devouring it! I did a ton of research on this food and it really is one of the best! I have a 75 pound dog and the fact that he only needs 3 cups of this food a day is incredible! It's packed with protein and fiber, and the freeze dried bits make it extremely appealing to the pups! It is pricey, but totally worth it! Highly recommend!
Emily H.
My dogs love this food. They’re very picky so when I find a food they like it’s surprising. The freeze dried raw chunks are their favorites. And you can even buy the mixers to add more if you want. They both have beautiful coats and are very healthy.
Molly B.
Belmont, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Or dog loves this dog food and we researched for a while when she was a puppy for a reliable, quality food brand and came across this. We have used it since puppy food and transitioned to small breed. My vet stated that the fat content is high though compared to other foods.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I always recommend this brand! My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Roxy loves this food! Shes a medium sized dog about 25 lbs. and we have been feeding her this after she suddenly stopped eating her other dog food. She sniffed it once and hasn't looked back! :) She goes through the smaller bags within two weeks, and so we started to purchase the larger size. Although not the most economical of brands, it makes me feel good about not feeding her "filler" food like rice and grains, but rather a good portions of protein for her health.
Adriana T.
Lubbock, TX
I started feeding my dog this food and he absolutely loves it. There are actual freeze dried pieces of meat mixed in with the kibble, and I'm more than sure that that's what's been keeping him from turning his nose at his food bowl any longer! It's good for picky eaters as well as for pet parents who want to give their pets the best of the best.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great kibble and raw mix! Eventually mine started picking out the raw pieces and stopped wanting to eat the kibble. Would recommend this bag and the brand overall. Perfect if you want to transition from kibble to raw food but are not sure how your dog will like it.
MariaPaula S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I got my puppy, I've been looking for a brand of food that he likes that's good for him. He's a picky eater now, and won't eat anything else other than this brand. I'm trying to get him to eventually go to a full raw diet.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have an extremely picky dog. If he doesn't love his food he would rather starve himself. Finally after so many failed attempts we found this product. The food is so great he loves the kibbles as well as the raw kibbles. It tells you exactly the amount of food your dog should have for the day according to his ideal weight category. My boyfriend only want to give our shiba inu, our son, the best food possible. We want him to live as healthy as possible. So when I did research on this food and finding out it is on the top 3 foods for dogs I was sold and the fact that it is grain free all the better. We do buy the biggest size which runs for 90 if you weren't looking for something so expensive but still great quality Merrick is also a great option.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is an absolute win for my dogs! I have a very picky dog but he loves this food and I can even use the raw boost pieces as a treat. I have never seen a dog turn these down!
nicole t.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just got a bag of this brand from petsmart how good really is this brand