Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Rawboost Cat Food uploaded by Sara C.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Your pretty kitty will purr with delight when she feeds on this Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Duck & Turkey Meal Formula Dry Food for Cats that features an enchanting flavor medley of duck and turkey. The high-protein kibble and freeze-dried raw pieces help support grain-free nutrition and healthy digestive function. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids give your cat's skin and coat a healthy boost. Features: Vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition; high-protein kibble delivers grain-free nutrition; freeze-dried raw pieces support healthy digestive function; probiotics help support healthy digestion; omega fatty acids for skin and coat health Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten to Senior Flavor: Duck & Turkey Primary Ingredient: Duck Calories per Serving: 3,773 kcals per kg; 433 kcals per cup Package Weight: 5.1 lbs. Directions: 5 lbs.: 1/2 cup 10 lbs.: 3/4 cup 15 lbs.: 1-1/4 cups Ingredients: Duck, Turkey Meal, Duck Meal, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Montmorillonite Clay, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Freeze-Dried Turkey, Freeze-Dried Duck (Including Freeze-Dried Ground Duck Bone), Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Pumpkin Seeds, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Apples, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Taurine, Butternut Squash, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmo see more...

• Is this product really worth the money? 1 Answers
amy z.
I feed this to my ferrets! They love it! they have always been kibble fed and i wasn't too happy with the choices of food made specifically for ferrets. i did some research and found that this would work perfectly for them as its grain free. Natures instinct website is extremely informative with the breakdown of what percentage of ingredients is contained in each flavor, as they also have chicken and rabbit and a few others. My fuzzies love it and i love it!
Hannah H.
I have two cats and they both really enjoy this brand! It is very pricey, about $50 a bag but it lasts about a month! The cats definitely seem to enjoy it more than blue buffalo. I would definitely recommend this to all cat owners! Especially Bengal owners!
Sara C.
Newington, CT
I have two cats and one of them will only eat this brand and Turkey and Duck flavor. Unfortunately the only size that that flavor comes in is the 5 lb bag which is about $26. Luckily she is a grazer so I have to buy it about every four weeks.
Glenna W.
Murchison, TX
My ferrets love this food, especially the raw bites. Freeze-dried ingredients are good for them.
Bethany H.
Berlin Hts, OH
One of the 3 foods i mix for my ferrets, they love it and if they're happy I'm happy!
Bek L.
My cat loves the raw boost but hates the kibble. he seems to have more energy after eating this, but it is very pricey. I may just buy the raw boost separately going forward since my cat scatters the kibble all the floor instead of eating it...he is definitely trying to tell me something!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I have 3 cats all with different dietary issues and Instinct is the brand that my vet recommends that I feed them. They all really like it!
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
I purchased this for my ferrets after researching available kibbles and was dissatisfied with the availability of quality ferret food. I love that this food has such a high meat content- 81% to be exact. The price is comparable to most top-shelf brands, and I especially like that NV sends coupons when you sign up to their email subscription.

All of my ferrets have done very well on this food, and I've never had a ferret refuse to transition. The raw boots are a great added treat, and although the first 2 bags I got did not have many, subsequent bags have had very generous amounts of the boost bites.
Amber B.
Huntington, WV
Pet Lover Expert
Is this product really worth the money?