Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Raw Freeze Dried Dog Food uploaded by Candy C.Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Raw Freeze Dried Dog Food uploaded by Laura C.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Serve your pup the meal he needs to thrive with this Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Freeze-Dried Meal or Mixer Chicken Formula for Dogs, which is made with natural ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption and healthy digestive function. The freeze-dried raw food delivers a nutrient-rich boost, while the oils help support healthy skin and coat. Formulated without grain or gluten, the recipe helps provide wholesome nutrition without upsetting your dog's food sensitivities. The food can be served alone or mixed into kibble or canned food for a tasty mealtime addition. Features: Natural ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health; freeze-dried raw food adds a boost of nutrition; oils support healthy skin and coat; grain- and gluten-free formula; can be served alone or added to kibble or canned food Food Type: Dog Food Food Consistency: Freeze-Dried Raw Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 4,479 kcals per kg; 254 kcals per cup Package Weight: 14 oz. Directions: 5 15 lbs.: 3/4 1-3/4 cups 16 25 lbs.: 1-3/4 2-1/2 cups 26 50 lbs.: 2-1/2 4 cups 51 lbs. or more: 4 or more cups Cautions, Warnings or Side Effects: Always remember to wash your hands before and after serving any raw food or treat. Ingredients: Chicken (Including Ground Chicken Bone), Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Pumpkin Seeds, Apples, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Chloride, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, P see more...

• Anyone have a dog with food allergies and have success wi...3 Answers
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I add a little of this for each meal for my pups and they love the taste of it. They always pick these out first! They are affordable and great! I will continue to purchase these!
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
My babies love these! I like that they are good for the dogs and still are a healthy alternative to regular treats! They are slightly pricey but it is so worth it and a good way to keep weight down on a dog who gets treats!
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My dogs love these as treats. Since they are on a raw diet, they don't like regular dog treats. I was so happy to find these, they are quick, easy, and clean and the perfect size for my little pups. Definitely recommend.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
These Freeze Dried Raw mixers are a great addition to your dog's meal. I imagine they would work wonderfully for any size of dog, as even my two small Yorkshire Terries go crazy for them! Both of my dogs are not a big fan of the frozen mixers, but they absolutely love the freeze dried raw mixers, both as a small treat and as an addition to their meals. Just be sure to properly measure the amount you're adding/using, so that you're not overfeeding your dogs.
Stacia S.
Love this Raw dried food
We have 2 German rottweilers & they need grain free products & this food has worked greatly. . They love it & it keeps there coat shiny and they don't shed as much as they used too.. It can be a bit pricey but I guarantee you its worth every penny.. HAPPY PET ;HAPPY OWNER :)
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
We don't use this for my dog every day but I love it when we travel with her because it's so much more lightweight than toying around her normal food. She loves the flavor, but we love the convenience!
Laura C.
Starks, ME
Rawboost and rawboost mixers are great for even your pickiest dog!

My 3lb chi-mix rescue loves the chicken and she can eat it broken up both in dry and wet form.

Finally, I can read ALL the ingredients!
Breanne D.
Mount Holly, NJ
We have a Pitbull mix and she loves this! There's no byproducts and it's all natural ingredients. I've noticed that her coat looks shinier and she seems to be more active. I would totally recommend.
Brittany W.
I got a bag of these as a sample for emailing the company, my dogs went nuts for them! Only the best ingredients, GRAIN free, raw food!! You can not feed something better to your dog.
Jessica F.
This dog food is great. The benefits of raw food without the worry of spoiling before its all eaten. Its a great option for a dog that likes to free feed.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Anyone have a dog with food allergies and have success with this food? My pug is prone to yeast infections with certain foods.