Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Raw Boost Grain Free Large Breed Puppy Food uploaded by meggie m.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Serve your large-breed puppy this Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Chicken Meal Formula Dry Food for Large-Breed Puppies, which is specially formulated with grain-free, protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried raw pieces for a hearty meal full of wholesome nutrition to help him thrive. Natural DHA contributes to healthy brain and eye development, and optimal calcium and phosphorus levels support maturing bones and teeth. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat, while antioxidants give your pooch's immune system a healthy boost. Features: Delivers beneficial nutrition to your large-breed puppy; combines grain-free, high-protein kibble and freeze-dried raw pieces for a hearty, nourishing meal; probiotics support healthy digestion; omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat; antioxidants promote immune system health; natural DHA for eye and brain development; calcium and phosphorus for bone and teeth growth Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken Meal Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Calories per Serving: 3,652 kcals per kg; 416 kcals per cup Package Weight: 20 lbs. Directions: Up to 4 months: 5 10 lbs.: 1/4 1-1/2 cups 11 20 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-1/2 cups 21 30 lbs.: 2-1/2 3-1/2 cups 31 40 lbs.: 3-1/2 4-1/2 cups 41 50 lbs.: 4-1/2 5-1/4 cups 4 8 months: 5 10 lbs.: 1/4 1-1/4 cups 11 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 2-1/4 cups 21 30 lbs.: 2-1/4 3 cups 31 40 lbs.: 3 3-3/4 cups 41 50 lbs.: 3-3/4 4-1/4 cups 8 12 months: 5 10 lbs.: 1/4 1 cup 11 20 lbs.: 1 1-3/4 cups 21 30 lbs.: 1-3/4 2-1/2 cups 31 40 lbs.: 2-1/2 3 cups 41 50 lbs.: 3 3-1/2 cups Ingredients: see more...

meggie m.
Dundalk, MD
I have a 8 month old golden retriever who has had stomach issues from the start. When we first got him he was being fed blue buffalo which he has an allergic reaction to and our vet took him off of it. He then was on the hills prescription food for 3 months until his stomach was normal before we tried wellness core. At first we loved wellness until Cruz just stopped eating it one day. Finally our vet recommended this food. It is a little pricey but I have seen an INCREDIBLE change in Cruz since he started eating this. Cruz no longer needs his enzyme powder because this food doesn't give him acid reflux, his coat is so shiny, less itching and biting at himself and he has more energy. Cruz eats this food within 2 mins of us putting it down. He loves the freeze dried chicken bits too! This product is worth the price and I will continue to buy!
Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
I work at a pet store and this is highly recommended... The kibble and meaty dry frozen morsels are great for pups pallets and gives them variation which they will thank (bark) for
Mikey M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a 5 and half month goldendoodle. We feed her this kibble (regular size breed puppy). She absolutely loves it. We add carrots and a little bit of apple to it.
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
My dog loves this stuff! great quality natural & raw, just thaw & serve. great to feed one or two between meals as well for a snack ad the size of the food is great for this
Maggie S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this brand, and this food. I add raw boost, and my dogs go nuts for it. I love the quality of the food. Their coats both look amazing!
Bryanna V.
Bangor, PA
My Doberman puppy is obsessed with this raw food. he is always satisfied after too. never beggingg for anything else
Lilian  B.
Good dog food
My dog really enjoyed eating this food but when I got a second dog she didn't like it as much.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
My dog loves this and goes crazy for it! The raw turns him into a different person! Lol
Amanda N.
My pups coat is amazing! I love the ingredients and feel so safe feeding her this!