Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Healthy Weight Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Candy C.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Help your dog reach or maintain his ideal weight by feeding him this Nature's Variety Instinct Healthy Weight Chicken Meal Formula Dry Food for Dogs, which includes L-Carnitine to help burn fat and has balanced fiber levels to help keep your canine feeling full longer. The low-fat and low-calorie nutrition helps promote a lean physique. Features: Low-fat and low-calorie formulation helps your dog lose weight or maintain his ideal weight; contains L-Carnitine to help burn fat; balanced fiber levels help your dog feel full longer Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Calories per Serving: 3,488 kcals per kg; 363 kcals per cup Package Weight: 21.8 lbs. Directions: 5 15 lbs.: 1/2 1-1/4 cups 16 25 lbs.: 1-1/4 1-3/4 cups 26 50 lbs.: 1-3/4 2-3/4 cups 51 75 lbs.: 2-3/4 3-3/4 cups 76 100 lbs.: 3-3/4 4-1/2 cups Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Peas, Chicken Eggs, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Montmorillonite Clay, Natural Chicken Flavor, Freeze-Dried Chicken (Including Freeze-Dried Ground Chicken Bone), Salmon Oil, Freeze-Dried Turkey, Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Freeze-Dried Turkey Heart, Pumpkin Seeds, Pumpkin, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Eth see more...

Buy on PETCO
Caren E.
My dog loves this so much and it's very affordable and it last a good amount of time so it's worth the investment. Its not the cheapest kind but its better for your dog, so thats all that matters.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I have two pups who are picky eaters. We get our food from mudbay and the only food my yorkie would eat is the rabbit flavored nature's variety instinct. After they stopped carrying that flavor we tried most the other flavors in the instinct dog food line and my dog wouldn't touch it. He'd only pick out the raw freeze dried bits in some and scatter the kibble everywhere. Super grateful that mudbay always excepts returned food and donates it. I hope the rabbit one comes back on shelves soon
Nicole C.
Beverly, MA
I have never seen my dogs love their dog food more. We have tried them all, blue buffalo, blue wilderness, Merrick, canidae. We were buying Nature's variety instinct raw (the non healthy weight formula) and bought this formula by accident. The healthy weight version is magically superior.

This is the only food I have literally heard them cry for when it's dinner time. They wait at their bowls when we get home from work (they used to run and hide). They love the raw bits and never give us a hard time with eating anymore. This formula is amazing at keeping their weight balanced.
Aleksandr G.
Noblesville, IN
I'm an owner of two large-breed dogs and I've tried almost every brand out there when it comes to my pet's nutrition. These two dogs are very picky eaters and it's always a challenge to get them to eat. I bought the Nature's Variety bag at my local store on sale one day and brought it home for their lunch. Within minutes their bowls were wiped clean! Now, I buy this brand when it's available and my dogs have no problems eating anymore. They especially love the Duck and Lamb flavors. If you're a dog owner with picky eaters, go ahead and try this brand. Your dog might just end his hunger strike after a bowl of one of the flavors. I highly recommend this dog food.
Nelma M.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality dog food. My dog is sensitive to grain and this food cleared up a lot of issues for her including skin and digestive. She goes crazy over this bag. I think she is a fan of the freeze dried pebbles. She doesn't care for any other flavor. It has kept her at a healthy weight and in good shape. It's very expensive, especially when your feeding large dogs but totally worth it. I want the best for my dog and this is it!!!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I own two dogs who usually eat Eukanuba brand dog food. However, when I was at my parent's house they had a bag of Nature's Variety Lamb flavor and my dogs cleaned their bowls out. I like this brand a lot compared to the others out there because it doesn't cause diarrhea for them when they switch dog food. I recommend this dog food to any dog owner out there.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This food is just perfect for anyone looking to shave some pounds from their pooch! This in addition to added exercise will greatly help get any pet back into shape. It's in important to add exercise as just changing food will not get results. This is w high quality natural food with lots of taste your pup will enjoy
Lisandra H.
My sister-in-law has a very picky toy poodle and this is the only the dog food he likes. She's tried every other brand including blue, Wellness, Nutro , Etc. If you have a very picky eater on your hands try this out and hopefully it'll work.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I do not personally use this for my dog but my brother uses it for his and has sung nothing but praise for it. He has a Great Pyrenees and a small terrier mix and he feeds them this dog food. They seem to love it and so do the barn cats at his farm.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful product, I raise Pomeranians, one with digestive issues, she's done really well on this feed, and my others love it as well.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How good is it for Labradors
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
How good is this dog food for pit bulls?
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Is this dog food grain-free?