Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Daniella S.Nature's Variety Instinct Nature's VarietyA InstinctA Grain Free Dog Food uploaded by Daniella S.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Made with real salmon, this Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Salmon Formula Canned Food for Dogs provides the beneficial proteins that your dog needs to thrive and maintain lean muscle mass. The grain- and gluten-free formulation supports digestive health. Features: Delicious loaf made with 95% real salmon and pork liver; grain- and gluten-free formulation accommodates dogs with digestive sensitivities; balanced omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat Food Type: Canned Food Food Consistency: Loaf Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 5.5 oz. Directions: Adult: For each 15 lbs. of body weight: 2 2-3/4 cans Puppy: Feed up to twice the normal adult amount. Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal adult amount. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Provide access to clean, fresh water. The amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity level, age, environment and breed. Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Broth, Pork Liver, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Eggs, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Salt, Lecithin, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Kelp, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale and Parsley Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.5% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 75.0% Calcium (min) 0.25% Phosphor see more...

• Would you recommend mixing it or just feeding straight ou...2 Answers
  • Is this dog food one that u can use mix ins with?14 Answers
Payton W.
Trumann, AR
I love to treat my dog occasionally with wet dog food. I prefer to give my dog something that looks like something I wouldn't mind eating like this dog food instead of basic wet dog food. As a bonus this has limited and higher quality ingredients which makes me feel like a great fur mama. There is also several different flavors of this so my dog can have aome variety which ahe loves. I do try to snag this product when it is on sale because it can get expensive but when I do my dog just loves it.
Daniella S.
El Portal, FL
I've been feeding my dogs instinct for 3 years now. It's more expensive than most organic brands but it is completely worth it. I have a German shepherd and a collie mix, and the first thing people notice about hem is their shiny and healthy coat! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an organic dog food that will maintain your dogs healthy! My dogs love it!
Darlena Y.
My dog is on a mixed diet - half dry food, half wet food. I buy these to add more water in her diet and I mix them with her dry food. It blends together really well and I can definitely smell the real meat that they use in their products. There are whole peas and diced carrots in some of their flavors which makes me happy to see. My dog loves the flavor and it has improved her overall health and her coat is silky and shiny.
Candy C.
My dog absolutely loves this stuff. It has little pieces of corn and peas in it I got the Turkey formula. It actually seems pretty good and high quality. The only dangerous thing is if you feed your dog a lot of wet food they will refuse to eat dry food.
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
My dog had a problem with eating her own feces and I've tried everything and then some to get her to stop. Finally I tried instinct because its grain free, gluten free and had so much more protein than other dog similarly priced dog foods. It's been over a month and we haven't had any more problems with our dog eating her poop!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our papillon loves this flavor! She was on an all wet food diet after surgery and salmon became her favorite option, it can be pricey but the value of knowing you are feeding the best food out there is totally worth it!
Lisandra H.
These are really great! All the dogs in the house seemed to really enjoy this canned dog food. It seems to be very well liked on dog food advisor as well so I would definitely recommend to her
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
My dog became ill and lost a lot of weight, as he was recovering from his illness I started feeding him a mix of wet and dry natural instinct food and it wasn't long at all before his weight started coming back! Love this product
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
My boys just love getting this mixed with their dry food. Its like a treat for them. Its really healthy and you can understand all of the ingredients that's in it.
Sandy C.
Essex, MD
Great product! Finally found a canned food that don't upset my dogs belly! We have found a keeper! A Must try if your dog has belly issues like mine. You'll be happy you did.
melissa d.
Brea, CA
Is this dog food one that u can use mix ins with?
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Would you recommend mixing it or just feeding straight out of the can