Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet - Turkey uploaded by Diane N.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Give your furry 4-legged friend maximum nutrition from minimal, essential sources with this Nature's Variety Instinct Limited-Ingredient Diet Turkey Meal Formula Dry Food for Dogs that features a single animal protein source and simple ingredients for optimal nutrition and easy digestion. Made without gluten or grain, the recipe helps prevent aggravation of your dog's food sensitivities. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat, while a green tea extract coating provides a great taste and aroma. Features: Made with a single animal protein source and simple ingredients for easy digestion; contains no gluten or grain to cater to dogs with food sensitivities; omega fatty acids support skin and coat health; green tea extract coating provides a flavorful taste and aroma Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Meal Calories per Serving: 3,851 kcals per kg; 438 kcals per cup Package Weight: 25.3 lbs. Directions: 5 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups 26 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-3/4 cups 51 100 lbs.: 2-3/4 4-1/2 cups Ingredients: Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Turkey, Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Green Tea Extract and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat see more...

• Are there any cheaper brands that offer the same quality. I want ...1 Answers
  • How much protein is in this product?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does your pet enjoy? Is it good for them? 27 Answers
Britnee L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has many allergies, so finding a commercial dog food he can eat is so hard. I love that this is well-balanced, highly rated by nutritionists, and still only has 2 ingredients in it.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Grabbed this Turkey formula strictly for Thanksgiving so that our 10 month chow chow, Winston could enjoy some turkey leg with us!! He loved scarfing this down that we had to give it to him in small portions or else he would eat too fast and land himself in a food coma! Definitely had to do some extra cardio after November. Picked this up for around $18 or so. He can't wait to have it again! What a ham ūüćĖ
Melissa B.
Rochester, NY
This is the only food that keeps our german shepherd from having major skin & stomach issues. He loves it too! He even preferred this soaked in water to fresh cooked ground turkey when he had a tooth out. I order it on Amazon and it's been a life saver for our poor sensitive pooch!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff is great! My dad has to feed it to his dog because he has a long list of allergies. This food ensures that he gets the nutrients he needs, without rashes and upset stomachs!
Justice W.
Glendale Heights, IL
Both of my dogs love it and they are complete opposites. I have a chihuahua and German short haired pointer. It's fairly priced, got it from petco. My dogs coats are softer too.
Heather Z.
When I got my puppy I immediately wanted him on a kibble formula that was grain free and mostly meat based. This is the best dog food ever. I switched him cold turkey and he had absolutely no digestive discomfort. He always goes for the chicken protein pieces first! Highly recommend
Jessica C.
I really like this brand although I just had an issue with the puppy food for bigger pups ...my guy got sick
Jennifer S.
Such a high quality food and my dog loves it. My dog has bad allergies and was having a full coat and hair loss until I switched to this food. Once I switched, his coat became soft and shiny again and he no longer had hair loss. He has now been on this food for about 2.5 years and we love it!
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
Our dog has severe skin problems. Between the allergies, the itching, and the yeast on her skin, she is a big mess. She sheds so much bc of this and she has hot spots all over her legs. When I saw this food, I knew we had to try it. 99% of dogs foods contain things that she is allergic to or things that trigger yeast. Not this one. With no grains or starches, her skin is clearing up, she isn't losing as much hair, and she isn't itchy. I definitely recommend this food if you have a dog with skin problems.
Zomorah K.
Great product. My dog really likes this product! I would definitely recommend that a person buys this product
Heaven k.
Crescent City, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does your pet enjoy? Is it good for them?
Alena C.
Lafayette, CO
How much protein is in this product?
Destiny F.
Hinkle, KY
Are there any cheaper brands that offer the same quality. I want to make sure my dogs get the best but with 5 dogs its hard to get exspensive brands.