Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet - Turkey uploaded by Diane N.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Give your furry 4-legged friend maximum nutrition from minimal, essential sources with this Nature's Variety Instinct Limited-Ingredient Diet Turkey Meal Formula Dry Food for Dogs that features a single animal protein source and simple ingredients for optimal nutrition and easy digestion. Made without gluten or grain, the recipe helps prevent aggravation of your dog's food sensitivities. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat, while a green tea extract coating provides a great taste and aroma. Features: Made with a single animal protein source and simple ingredients for easy digestion; contains no gluten or grain to cater to dogs with food sensitivities; omega fatty acids support skin and coat health; green tea extract coating provides a flavorful taste and aroma Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Meal Calories per Serving: 3,851 kcals per kg; 438 kcals per cup Package Weight: 25.3 lbs. Directions: 5 15 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup 16 25 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups 26 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 2-3/4 cups 51 100 lbs.: 2-3/4 4-1/2 cups Ingredients: Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Turkey, Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Green Tea Extract and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat see more...

• Are there any cheaper brands that offer the same quality....1 Answers
  • How much protein is in this product?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does your pet enjoy? Is it good fo...27 Answers
Melissa B.
Rochester, NY
This is the only food that keeps our german shepherd from having major skin & stomach issues. He loves it too! He even preferred this soaked in water to fresh cooked ground turkey when he had a tooth out. I order it on Amazon and it's been a life saver for our poor sensitive pooch!
Dest M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I deal with very allergic French Bulldogs in my home. So allergic, in fact, that they're on allergy meds 24/7. Food is a huge trigger. I've tried everything from kibble to wet to raw. I finally decided to try Nature's Variety LID Turkey. I am SO glad I did. This food is phenomenal. The fact that it is truly limited ingredient is fantastic. I know there is nothing hidden that might worsen my dogs' allergies. The addage "less is more" holds true to this food. It is high quality and therefore, not as much is needed to nourish. Plus, my dogs now only "poop" once per day and then, it's a small quantity. Very little waste with this food....of any kind. The dogs find it palatable and it's super easy to feed. They receive no supplements when eating this food except for the occasional probiotic.
If you've put off trying this because of cost, take the step. Get a small bag and give it a go. You'll be pleasantly surprised that while it is a bit more money, feeding a lower amount will offset that a great deal.
Britnee L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has many allergies, so finding a commercial dog food he can eat is so hard. I love that this is well-balanced, highly rated by nutritionists, and still only has 2 ingredients in it.
Andrea S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have researched a lot about dog food and I ended up trying this brand. The reviews I heard and read about this brand were always 5/5 so i went and give it a try. It's been 3 months since my english bulldog is enjoying this food and let me tell you that it is the best thing I have done to help with my dog's health. I love the fact that there is raw food in the kibbles and my dog LOVES IT! It is super healthy for her body and delicious! I highly recommend trying this product, it is a little bit pricey but believe me, it is worth every single penny.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Grabbed this Turkey formula strictly for Thanksgiving so that our 10 month chow chow, Winston could enjoy some turkey leg with us!! He loved scarfing this down that we had to give it to him in small portions or else he would eat too fast and land himself in a food coma! Definitely had to do some extra cardio after November. Picked this up for around $18 or so. He can't wait to have it again! What a ham ūüćĖ
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
Our dog has severe skin problems. Between the allergies, the itching, and the yeast on her skin, she is a big mess. She sheds so much bc of this and she has hot spots all over her legs. When I saw this food, I knew we had to try it. 99% of dogs foods contain things that she is allergic to or things that trigger yeast. Not this one. With no grains or starches, her skin is clearing up, she isn't losing as much hair, and she isn't itchy. I definitely recommend this food if you have a dog with skin problems.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We feed this to our 6 dogs big & small. They all have different food intolerance. It's a great food . Digests well . It's great for there coats. It's a little on the higher price point but well worth it . I recommend this dog food
Jennifer S.
Such a high quality food and my dog loves it. My dog has bad allergies and was having a full coat and hair loss until I switched to this food. Once I switched, his coat became soft and shiny again and he no longer had hair loss. He has now been on this food for about 2.5 years and we love it!
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
Great for my sensitive stomach pooch! He's three and is very picky on foods. His skin and stomach get upset on pretty much any other food but he seems to love this one and does very well when we feed it!
Heather Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When I got my puppy I immediately wanted him on a kibble formula that was grain free and mostly meat based. This is the best dog food ever. I switched him cold turkey and he had absolutely no digestive discomfort. He always goes for the chicken protein pieces first! Highly recommend
Heaven k.
Crescent City, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does your pet enjoy? Is it good for them?
Alena C.
Lafayette, CO
How much protein is in this product?
Destiny F.
ky, ['', '', '']
Are there any cheaper brands that offer the same quality. I want to make sure my dogs get the best but with 5 dogs its hard to get exspensive brands.