Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Diet Duck Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, Case of 12

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Diet Canned Cat FoodNature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Diet Canned Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula contains a single source of animal protein and is made with easily digestible ingredients which are carefully chosen for their nutritional value. Our limited ingredient diets are free of commonly used pet food ingredients such as chicken, beef, fish, eggs, dairy, grain, and gluten. For cats with problems caused by food allergies or intolerances, less is more. This recipe helps your cat reach and maintain an ideal weight with 95% meat, 5% vegetables, fruits, and other wholesome ingredients. Omega fatty acids are also included for healthy skin and coat. Made in the USA. see more...

Review (1)
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I have two cats with kidney issues and they are on wet food for the most part. This was the brand that my vet recommended. It is pricey but I have learned that the better the food the better the health of my pet. It is worth the extra money. I want to have as many years as I can with them. Cats need to eat almost exclusively protein. This food is high protein, great quality, and both of my cats love it. I am so glad I am making the investment in their health.