BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Lauren M.
My dog is very picky with his food and treats and he eats this up every time we give it to him. It's healthy which I love and he licks the bowl clean everytime so I love it for that reason as well!
Gabrielle W.
Got this once and mixed it with my dogs food hoping it'd be like a nice treat for her. She's about 75 pound chocolate lab. It's very cheap food and she loved it mixed with her dry food. Wouldn't purchase again because o don't think it's good to mix food and gave her soft stinky poop.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
My bulldog LOVES this dog food! She has severe allergies to beef and grains. This food has worked wonders for her. I like to order from chewy.com. It comes straight to our front door and cheaper than every store around town.
Diana C.
This duck flavor is a favorite among my pets. I first treated them to this product when they were still on a kibble first & they loved it just as much then as they do know. The moment I open it & they catch a whiff they immediately salivate & sit in anticipation for their treat. It's a great help when training your doggies too!
Jessica P.
Both my dogs LOVE the duck flavor of this wet food. They each get a little taste to make their dry food more interesting and they go crazy for this. Great ingredients!
Tattii P.
I tried giving it to my dog and she hated it. Wouldn't even come close to it. It was such a shame because it is not a cheap product either
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
My dog loves this I only got it one time I thought they wouldn't eat it but they did they finish it right away its also great for them
Cleydee J.
Es un gran complemento para alimentación de tu mascota viene cargado de muchas vitaminas que son esenciales para su cuidado
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Excellent dog food! Great for my dog that has a sensitive tummy and skin! Salmon is my favorite for them though !
Sabrina L.
Great food for my dog. I feed her a variety of healthier dog foods and she enjoys this one very much.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Does this food smell really bad?
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
Is this really grain free as it says? My dog is sensitive to grains and chicken. Does anyone know what the ingredients are?
Maria N.
Such is this?
Jimena G.
Realmente no confío en comida enlatada. Esto realmente le gustará a mi perro?