BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Gabrielle W.
Got this once and mixed it with my dogs food hoping it'd be like a nice treat for her. She's about 75 pound chocolate lab. It's very cheap food and she loved it mixed with her dry food. Wouldn't purchase again because o don't think it's good to mix food and gave her soft stinky poop.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
My dog loves this I only got it one time I thought they wouldn't eat it but they did they finish it right away its also great for them
Cleydee J.
Es un gran complemento para alimentación de tu mascota viene cargado de muchas vitaminas que son esenciales para su cuidado
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Excellent dog food! Great for my dog that has a sensitive tummy and skin! Salmon is my favorite for them though !
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
We get these for my dog and use them as a treat for him. It's like two bites and it's gone haha.
Diana C.
This duck flavor is a favorite among my pets. I first treated them to this product when they were still on a kibble first & they loved it just as much then as they do know. The moment I open it & they catch a whiff they immediately salivate & sit in anticipation for their treat. It's a great help when training your doggies too!
Isabella M.
Dog food which is in a can they will love this..my aunt dog loves this food so much..
Amy r.
New London, WI
My lab loves the duck flavor she does crazy as soon as she sees me opening it !!
Jessica P.
Both my dogs LOVE the duck flavor of this wet food. They each get a little taste to make their dry food more interesting and they go crazy for this. Great ingredients!
Tattii P.
I tried giving it to my dog and she hated it. Wouldn't even come close to it. It was such a shame because it is not a cheap product either
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Does this food smell really bad?
Bobby W.
Ocklawaha, FL
Is this really grain free as it says? My dog is sensitive to grains and chicken. Does anyone know what the ingredients are?
Maria N.
Such is this?
Jimena G.
Realmente no confío en comida enlatada. Esto realmente le gustará a mi perro?