Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Chicken Meal Formula, 25.3-Pound Package uploaded by Alicia V.

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Ami H.
Ami H.
Got recommended by petco person , it seems healthier but my dog didnt love it. Ingredient looks pretty healthy and good!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the best brand I have ever bought! My dogs love it! But it's expensive but worth the money!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Miami, Fl
This is hands down the best food I have fed my pets. They have gorgeous coats because of it.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This food was recommended by a Petco employee, it was said to be one of the best brands on the market however after trying it for about 2 months my dog had diarrhea all the time and really bad gas so I changed it to the limited ingredients and bam! It worked like magic. So although this certain food didn't work this brand has many different flavors and food with different ingredients. So give it a try.
Analise G.
Analise G.
This is my favorite food to feed my dog, and her favorite to eat! This is the only brand my schnoodle routinely enjoys and looking at the ingredients, I know why! The percentage of protein and the fact that the ingredient list has chicken, chicken meal, eggs, and chickpeas listed high up makes this food way better than most other widely available dog food brands. Every time I consider switching her food I always come back to Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Chicken Meal.