Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, Chicken Meal Formula, 12.1-Pound Package

BY NATURE'S VARIETY

Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I have two older cats with kidney issues and last year we switched them both to a 90% wet food and 10% dry food diet. This is the only dry food my vet recommended because it is so low in grain and carbs. Grocery store pet food is so bad for our pets and I wish I had known that earlier. I spend more on my cats food now but I hope to get a lot of extra years with them. They both love this food, took to it right away and I am glad I made the change.
Mirabelle T.
Whitinsville, MA
The quality of this food may be good and I don't doubt that this is a healthy choice for your cats. However, I can't recommend this simply because my cat refused to eat it. I bought a bag of this and was excited to let my cat try it. She doesn't like it all all, and has decided to starve herself instead of eating this. I put her back on Purina Beyond and she started eating again. I tried mixing both foods, but she would leave Instinct food pieces behind. I'm sure I can find other good quality foods that she likes.
Samantha M.
Fremont, NH
My cats love this brand, currently we're feeding them the Ultimate Protein version. They get excited to eat it, always finish it, and have tons of energy! One of my cats tends to be pretty picky about what he wants to eat, when he wants to eat it, etc. and he devours this! If you are looking for a good food to feed your cats I would definitely try this out.
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I used to use the wet variety of this for my sweet kitty but I found out she prefers the dry. This food has great ingredients and I feel confident that my cat is getting quality nutrition on a daily basis.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
So far my cat is really liking this food. I notice it has a bit of a "meaty" smell that seems to really entice her to her bowl during feeding time. I have also noticed a distinct change in her fur, she has lost the dullness in her fur and hasn't had any teeth issues since starting a grain-free diet.
Jenifer M.
I purchased this for my cats when I began reading about the benefits of a grain-free diet. I immediately saw a huge difference in my 8 year old Persian mix! He is much more energetic and playful now! He also gained weight quickly, but lost his belly. His weight is more evenly distributed, and his coat is beautiful! My kitten who is under a year old also loves it!
Amy T.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this for my 7 year old cat and the first 3 days she refused to eat it. The ingredients are such a healthy alternative to many of the other brands, I figured it would be an adjustment period. She finally started eating and while I know it is better for her, the price and her lack of enthusiasm makes me wonder if I should try the rabbit one instead?
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
This cat food is wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. The ingredients are amazing. My cats love it. It was actually the only food I tried after my Petco stopped carrying Holistic Select that my cats would eat.
Jennifer T.
I have 2 cats and they both love this dry food. They both have beautiful, very shiny coats and I believe it is because of the higher quality food. It is a little more expensive but definitely worth it.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
Our cat loves this food! His favorite is the Rabbit kibble. It is a bit pricey, but again, you can't put a price on your pets health and well-being