Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz

by Nature's Truth

Steam distilled from its leaves, this camphoraceous, fresh scented oil is purifying and uplifting. Cleansing and soothing with an aroma that is fresh and clear. Contains an invigorating power that rejuvenates the senses.

Eu posso usar direto a pele também?
Start your review of Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz!
Darcie W.
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Darcie W.
This is a great essential oil brand! I use them in my homemade salves and balms. They also offer carrier oils for the essential oils that can cause skin irritation, which is fantastic. I recommend this brand to anyone who uses essential oils in their day-to-day lives.
Katheryn M.
Indianapolis, IN
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Katheryn M.
This is a very strong scented oil. I have a roll-on stick that I keep on my dresser. The smells triggers my focus and senses so I can relax at night. Price is reasonable seeing that it’s a essential oil. I’ve had mine for over 4months now. Cons would be if it tips over sometimes the oil will deep out the sides. Otherwise it’s a great product!
Jeanna R.
Salinas, CA
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Jeanna R.
My husband got this tea tree oil as an anti fungal for a toenail infection and it worked really great. He hasn’t had any more infections after he used this product.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice bottle of tea tree oil. It smells like tea tree oil. It’s overpriced for the amount of product you get. I paid $7 on the Target website. The packaging is recyclable, which is great. This essential oil has many different uses. I wish it was a little cheaper, otherwise I recommend it.
member-cb14f
This essential oil is really good. When i have a pimple i just put some on the area before going to bed and the next morning its not red anymore and almost like it got rid of it overnight.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I love this tea tree aromatherapy essential oil for many different reasons it's very calming since I've been having alot of stress issues lately and this oil works like magic. The smell is pretty strong but is definitely purifying. I found it at my local grocery store for under $7.00, which is worth the price. There are so many purposes for it and so universal.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Crystal D.
I love the tea tree aromatherapy essential oil for my piercings. I’ve been having issues lately and the oil works like magic. The smell is pretty strong but is definitely purifying. I found it at target for under $7.00, worth the price in my opinion. There are so many purposes for it and so universal.
Abril V.
Nature's Truth Tea Tree Aromatherapy Essential Oil - 0.51 fl oz uploaded by Abril V.
As aromatherapy, it has such a clean, calming scent. But the best use I get out of this tea tree oil is for treating blemishes. I dab a bit right on the spot with a cotton swab, and it helps reduce the size of the pimple --often overnight. Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial properties, but in this form, it could also be too potent for the skin. Make sure to first test that the 100% pure oil is not too irritating for your skin, but if it is (and it probably will be) then you can just use it diluted.
Tina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anywhere from dandruff, ringworm, fungal situations, blemishes, skin tags, etc. This product has so many uses and can be added with carrier oils, shampoos, and conditioners plus much more! Give it a try!
Amelia S.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Natures Truth Aromatherapy Tea Tree 100 Pure Essential Oil 051 Fl Oz Box This is one of the better brands of essential oils if you don’t care about it being organic which I didn’t know that essential oils weren’t organic.. but I’ve learned a little more about oils and now know that there’s different grades just like it seems to be like with everything else that the FDA is able to label but at least with Nature’s Truth essential oils are at least Non-GMO which is appreciated when you use the oils topically or even internally that’s why organic is important to me personally. I used Nature’s Truth for a long time before learning about the different grades of oils, it was my go to so I’m not wanting to give it a bad review if you’re just using it for your diffuser or topping candles to add smells to these oils are fairly priced and better quality product for the price especially if you can catch a sale lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...