Nature's Truth Superior Strength Hair, Skin & Nails with 5000mcg Biotin, 185 ea uploaded by Angelique C.

BY NATURE'S TRUTH #46 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin Nails* Gluten Free 2 Rapid Release Liquid Softgels 3 15 More Free This unique formula is a synergistic blend of nutrients the body needs for revitalized hair, skin, and nails* Each ingredient is carefully chosen and placed in perfect symmetry to provide support for healthy hair, skin and nails* Plus argan oil, coconut oil and collagen. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• How long does is typically take to start to see results o...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Brei P.
Omak, WA
This is the best vitamin for women I’ve found! Promotes hair, skin, and nail health, plus has enough D! I’ve used several bottles and have been pleased with the results. Cheap too!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I started taking these supplements like 6 months ago. My nails were not growing, my hair was falling out. I took these and within 2 weeks I noticed the difference. I highly recommend to try them out.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
These are such a great value. I used to used the name brand hair, skin, and nails vitamins but then I found these. These are almost half the price and have 15 more vitamins. They also go on sale buy one get one free which is a fantastic deal. Skip the name brand and go for these! They're exactly the same.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I just bought this yesterday and am planning on using it until it’s gone!! I love this brand of vitamins as I was taking their ultra hair skin and nails plus biotin which also gave me wonderful results!! I’ll update you all on my journey in about 2 months!
Alyssa M.
Seems to be working so far:)I love that they are a multivitamin as most make me nauseous this does not make me sick .Also they are a cute pink color
Angelique C.
Augusta , ME
I really wanted these in my stocking this year's. Biotin and argan oil and coconut oil as well as collagen it's maybe my favorite supplement
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
My hair vitamins that I always take and it helps my hair and nails grow. I take my vitamin on a daily basis.
Rose S.
Newport news
How long does is typically take to start to see results of this supplement? And also should I take my hydrolized collage 1 and 3 supplement and my 5000mcg biotin with this or no? Thanks for you help:) Nature's Truth Superior Strength Hair, Skin & Nails with 5000mcg Biotin, 185 ea