BY NATURE'S TRUTH #42 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Contains No Artificial Color or Artificial Flavor Supports Healthy Hair, Skin Nails* Delicious Natural Fruit Flavor Promotes Strong Nails This unique formula features a synergistic blend of the finest beautifying nutrients designed to help you look your best* Each ingredient has been carefully chosen and formulated to perfect symmetry, providing nourishing support for your hair, skin and nails* Our tasty gummies feature Vitamin E for its legendary antioxidant properties that support vibrant skin, Vitamin C for its complementary antioxidant activity and its role in the production of collagen, and Biotin to promote lush hair and strong, healthy nails* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been taking these for a while now I like them because they make my nails and hair grow healthy they cost about 10$ but totally worth it because it’s a big bottle I also give them to my two daughters as well they actually work tho because my hair was falling out from being sick my hair is actually growing back thick and healthy now
Jolien W.
New Lothrop
I didn't want to pay $$$ to try something for my hair, skin and nails and risk being scammed. I bought this at a local store and results are better than I expected. After a couple of weeks I feel my ponytail doubled in size. I always had thick hair and was starting to feel it thinning but this got it right back on track!
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
I love the taste of these, it makes it feel like I am eating candy instead of vitamins. I had used a few brands before this but after trying these I stuck with the brand!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
If anyone reads this, I want to start by saying that these vitamins are just simply amazing. I purchased two bottles while visiting my family out of state. I used them everyday for about three months (until I ran out) I noticed that within those three months my hair had grown almost a half foot (maybe even longer) there was also barely any breakage. My nails (which have always been brittle and weak) had become strong and thick, they also grew at a faster rate than normal. Now the only thing I didn't really notice was a change in my skin. I did, however,notice less breakouts but that's pretty much it. Since I bought these out of state I had to switch brands, but I WILL definitely be buying these on my next visit home!!!
Alanna A.
Appling, GA
I've been taking these for a long time. I've definitely noticed and difference in my hair and nails my skin not so much but they taste great so why not take them?
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
They don't taste bad I have been taking them for about a year now haven't really noticed a difference in my hair or skin but I just like bowing I'm taking vitamins
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Taste OK but after using them for the second time with second bottle I could definitely see a difference in my hair and it was softer longer and a tad thicker
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
I absolutely love these! For one they taste good lol and my hair grows so much quicker and healthier I really recommend them!
Danielle M.
These have a great taste however did not notice much of a difference. Compared to other vitamin gummies these taste great.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
They taste really good and I did not notice a huge difference but I hope that once I use them really often, I well.
Como eu faço para ganha uma amostra grátis?
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else take these if so what’s was your out come ??? Let’s talk