Nature's Truth Aromatherapy Sweet Almond Skin Care Essential Oil - 4 fl oz, Medium Clear

BY NATURE'S TRUTH

Light, sweet, and calming. This popular base oil is used for blending essentials oils and great for use in massage. Color: Medium Clear. see more...

Kelly V.
Denver
This is an amazing base oil. It is completely odorless, so you can add essential oils to your heart’s desire, or just rub this on if you need some intensive moisturizing. My favorite way to use this product is to take a travel sized pump dispenser, add the almond oil, and add a loose highlighter like Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter or ColourPop - Loose Highlighter (Gnomie). Apply it wherever you need a shimmering summer look!
Tanya M.
I just started using this. I bought it @ Marshall’s to try. It’s inexpensive and good for sensitive skin. Doesn’t have a scent like I thought it would. I would get it again. I don’t see a difference in my skin but I also am not getting acne because of the oil.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
100%pure sweet almond oil. I add this to my hair oil mix to dilute the castor oil. Lightweight with no added smell. Works really well on skin after waxing as well.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this oil. I use it as a base for everything. Skin and hair. I make hair detangler using this and grapeseed oil. It is sooooo good. I also use it when making moisturizers for my skin. It is the best. Nourishing. Great.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this for $1.99. It has many uses...it works great on my children's dry curly hair, works great as a makeup removing, and works great on dry skin....has a nice scent to it.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
I really love it it's incredible . It's like a doctor repair works on the skin & hair. To get more glowing skin and shine hair. It's my favorite
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Smells good! I love it. It helps my hair,skin and nails. It's not for everyone but it works for me.

Target