Nature's Truth® Aromatherapy Peppermint + Spearmint Essential Oil Kit 0.84 fl. oz. Box

BY NATURE'S TRUTH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Mint lovers unite! This refreshing blend combines the king and queen of mint royalty, creating a scent that is truly awakening. Add to a diffuser to bring a sense of cleanliness to the air of any room. Use the convenient roll–on, with peppermint and spearmint in a base of sunflower seed oil, to enjoy a cooling, stimulating massage and easy on-the-go aromatherapy when you want it most. see more...

Review (1)
Chelsey H.
Austin, TX
I'm so glad they finally combined two of the most enlivening essential oils! I purchased this at my local Whole Foods store, prodded by my girlfriends' constant trips there. It is an effective product for aromatherapy if one needs an immediate pick me up when feeling down!
Chelsey H.
Austin, TX
One question I have for fellow buyers is: does anyone find the combination of the peppermint and spearmint too overwhelming or, like me, adore the potency?