Nature's Truth® Aromatherapy Peppermint 100% Pure Essential Oil 0.51 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Christine A.

BY NATURE'S TRUTH #85 in Aromatherapy

Tantalizing and refreshing. Steam distillation of the flowering plant releases its strong cool and minty fragrance. Few scents are as revitalizing and vibrant. Cooling, refreshing, and great for use in massage. see more...

• I'm just getting in to using essential oils what it you f...1 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this essential oil! Not only does it scare off spiders (because who wants those anywhere near them?) but it also makes for a great smelling home and a wonderful batch of bathbombs!

This essential oil isn’t overly pricey either and you can find it at your local target.
Amanda L.
This is probably one of my favorite scents of essential oils. It reminds me of my favorite ice cream, mint chocolate chip. I picked this up at my local Walgreens. I put this essential oil in my diffuser. It has a pretty strong scent that lingers around, which I love. I highly recommend.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I love peppermint oil it has so many amazing things it can do. I will add him to my tooth brush when brushing my teeth, to be extra fresh. Also I add it to my diffuser to create amazing smells. I found this item really cheap at Aldis, it was only $4.99!!
Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Nature's Truth peppermint oil is hands down the best few bucks I've ever spent in a drugstore. I bought it to combat headaches and I read that spiders are put off by it as well. The minute you put some on your temples or even on a napkin and stiff it, you immediately start feeling headache relief. Better than any pills I've taken, and quicker too! Highly recommend!
Darlene W.
Burnsville, MN
I can not live without this. I keep it at work and use it when a fragrance is overwhelming, or I'm sneezing cause god knows what's going around. Just a sniff is cleansing and oh so welcome! Oils can get pricey, this is on the middle to bottom end. If you can get it for 5 bucks? Grab it.
Brynn C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Mostly use this as a wake up scent or to keep bugs away. Put a couple drops on some cotton balls and put them in corners or where bugs come from and they'll stay away until the smell dissipates. Refreshing scent and great for the bathroom!
Miranda H.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Absolutely in love with this product!
Not only is it amazing smelling but it has a variety of uses from massage oil (diluted) to diffuser,can be used in shower or bath. I am currently using it in the kettle on our wood stove to keep our house smelling wonderful, and you know ill be asking the honey for a back massage tonight ;)
Kendra C.
Peppermint oil is one of my favorites!! It so refreshing and energizing and it actually helps with headaches. I use this in my diffuser and for a few homemade household cleaning products to help make things smell fresh
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
I absolutely love this helps in so many ways it was recommend too me for nausea and it really does help cuts down how many pills you have to take for sure
Delena W.
My favorite essential oil. Very good value. Very effective in either diffuser or just on nose itself
Sarah L.
Cumb Gap, TN
I'm just getting in to using essential oils what it you favorite way to use them