BY NATURE'S TRUTH #33 in Aromatherapy

Instills deep tranquility, serenity and calm. Steam distilled from its flowers, it boasts a soothing, fresh floral scent. Widely used for its relaxing and comforting qualities. Perfect for meditation and massage. see more...

Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I suffer from insomnia so I’ve been trying different methods to help me sleep without taking sleeping pills. One thing I’ve been trying is the use of essential oils, and since lavender calms the senses I figured I would try it out. I LOVE this brand. It’s smells so good and is a good price compared to other brands. I drop a few drops on my pillow and sometimes near the nose part of my sleeping mask and usually fall asleep quickly. I can’t wait to try other oils by Nature’s Truth.
Piper H.
I use this for so many things. The smell is strong and pure of lavender. There are so many different scents, certain ones can be used for different things. My favorite is spearmint, I like to put it in a hot drink. It helps my sinuses and upset stomachs. There are so many benefits from essential Oils. I like to put this one in a diffuser, it goes all throughout the house. I’m glad that this was brought to my attention, I also put this in a mascara. It’s supposed to make your lashes longer and thicker and I truly feel that it has made a difference in my lashes. This is overall great and affordable.
Sophie S.
This is my favorite lavender essential oil. Not only do I use it in aromatherapy, but it is also safe to use on skin and works well to cure acne. Within one application my acne is gone. Ofcourse it smells really good, and is at a great price as well.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
100% pure essential oil. Found this in my local Walgreens. Can be often be found on sale. Has many uses from massage to beauty. Oil has a very strong smell. Paraben and gluten free. 100% plant based.
Tiffani M.
I recently purchased the roll on version of this and I love it. I make sure to always keep in my purse. I usually apply to my wrist and neck when work gets to be a bit stressful.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This is a affordable essential oil that is sooo worth it. The smell is great. Especially for the price you pay. So if you can’t afford do terra essential oils. This is my next go to. It’s really great.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I found these at my local grocery store and was surprised at how fair priced they are. I use EOs to make m own all purpose cleaning spray.

I love that these are pure EOs and not diluted in some carrier oil. I will use this in my cleaning spray mixture as well is a buner or humidifier.
Sarah S.
This lavender oil smells pretty good and is of decent quality for the $5-6 I paid for it. It isn't as good as some of the premium oils that I use on my skin, but it doesn't irritate my skin or anything bad like that. Definitely good for aromatherapy.
Kendra C.
I love lavender oil! It's so calming and really does help with anxiety and stress. I learned the hard way that I can only use two drops if I use it at night though.. Any more than that and I crazy dreams! Lol.
Shanti H.
Love this product! The smell is amazing and it works wonders. I put a few drops in the bath for me and my daughter at night and it really helps us relax for bed time. I'd definitely buy this again.