Nature's Truth® Aromatherapy Calming On The Go Roll-On Essential Oil Blend 0.33 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Amy G.

BY NATURE'S TRUTH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Features a botanical blend of pure, soothing oils to calm the senses. Serene and comforting. Floral, sweet and citrusy, with notes of herbal spices in scent. see more...

Review (1)
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
My fiancé purchased this oil for me at CVS because I was having trouble sleeping! I put a little on the insides of my wrists, tops of my hands, and a small amount on my upper lip before I go to bed at night. The citrus scent is amazing and really calms me down and relaxes me so I can fall asleep!

back