BY NATURE'S TRUTH

Features a botanical blend of pure, soothing oils to calm the senses. Sublimely serene and comforting. Floral, sweet and citrusy, with notes of herbal spices in scent. Ideal for deep meditation and relaxation, see more...

Aimee C.
Racine, WI
One of my absolute favorite oils! I use it daily both in a diffuser and topically! You can find it at any Walgreens or CVS pharmacy! It’s affordable and the scent last all day!
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
I love this product smells amazing and makes me feel more calm. I use the roll on everyday for work. The price is very affordable compare to doterra oils but the quality still pretty good. I recommend this brand.
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
I love all the essential oils but this one is very calming so is the lavender I always put lavender in with peppermint and it really helps it's so freaking amazing if you haven't tried it I recommend it
Sara M.
This product smells amazing! I put it into a few drops of this into a spray bottle of water and use it as a replacement for aerosol spray. I also put some of it into my bath water.

I got this product 2/$10 dollars along with other products of this brand and I think that for the price, it is a decent value for the amount of product you get.

I would pair this with the sweet almond base and use it as a body oil. (Do not use this product as a cosmetic unless you have diluted it with a base oil/water/etc!!)
Griffin B.
Absolutely love this brand of oils! This one smells fantastic & helps me to feel calmer. Whether or not it's all in my head, I feel like it helps and makes a difference. Love to diffuse this in late evening before bed to help wind down from a long day.
Natalie F.
I love coming home to my house smelling like this calming essential oil. It is a very relaxing, pleasant scent. I like to use this in my diffuser and bath!
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Love this smell in my diffuser! Ah, so wonderful. 🌼 especially in winter too. I sometimes put it in with my detergent as well!
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this when I'm stressed out from work or etc. I put it on a necklace or in a diffuser or straight in my bath
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Do you wear this topically?