Nature's Truth - 100% Pure Essential Oil Lavender - 2 oz.

by Nature's Truth

Nature's Truth - 100% Pure Essential Oil Lavender - 2 oz. (59 ml) Nature's Truth 100% Pure Essential Oil Lavender instills deep tranquility, serenity and calm. Steam distilled from its flowers, it boasts a soothing, fresh floral scent. Widely used for its relaxing and comforting qualities. Perfect for meditation and massage. Rejuvinating, Balancing & Comforting Plant-Based All-Natural Gluten-Free Paraben-Free Versatile Aromatherapy Nature's Truth QualityIn December 2013

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Truth - 100% Pure Essential Oil Lavender - 2 oz.!
First of all...lavender oil smells soooo awesome AND the benefits you can get from this essential oil is amazing. I recently started using this oil in my natural eyelash and brow serum...and it has helped significantly!!! I am mad I didn't use this product sooner.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this lavender oil because I read that it can help with alopecia spots. I applied this (mixed with some other oils) to my scalp, and the smell was super relaxing. I have experienced hair regrowth, but I'm not sure if it was from the oils or other treatments I tried. Regardless, the smell is strong, but calming and relaxing, and I will definitely purchase again