BY NATURE'S TEARS #53 in Eye Drops & Washes

Contains Two 1fl. oz. / 30 mL Bottles All-Natural Pure Bio-Logic Aqua® Moisture for Life® Sterile - Preservative-Free Tissue-Culture Grade Water NATURE S TEARS® is an all-natural Eye-Mist® containing Bio-Logic Aqua™ tissue-culture grade water-pure, pH correct and bio-compatible with the eye s natural tear film. Restores lost moisture to the tear film s delicate aqueous layer, the skin of the eyelids and the skin around he eyes. NATURE S TEARS® is not eye drops. NATURE S TEARS® EyeMist® is a new convenience applied any time, any place, without lifting the eyelid or disrupting most actives. The unique, patent-pending, micron-size mist does not flood the tear film and is sterile, safe, propellant-free and preservative free. NATURE S TEARS® contains no chemicals to irritate eyes or surrounding sensitive areas. May be used with all other eye ca see more...

Brittney T.
Grants Pass, OR
If I was on a deserted island and could only take one item... This is definitely it! It solves all my eye problems. Dry eyes, itchy eyes, tired eyes.. And it's all natural so I can use it as often as I want!
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I have bad allergies and it had seemed like I had tried everything for the itching and the redness and nothing worked and that when I found this. I love it so so much .
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All natural. This product is perfect for those allergy days. It relieves your itcheness, dryness and redness.
Kiana N.
Eugene, OR
I've only used it once and quite honestly I've used better, given the price. It does, however, do the job!

back