HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionNature's Sunshine

by Nature's Sunshine

What are the uses of this and does this really work.? side effects?
Is this a natural supplement and where can I find this
Start your review of Nature's Sunshine Naturessunshine Thyroid Activator Support Thyroid Gland HerbalCombination Supplement 100 Capsules (Pack of 2)!
Hannah W.
Dallas, TX
I have hypothyroidism which leads to exhaustion easily and these are a life saver! They work great and help me stay active and energized! Would recommend to others!
Ashley P.
Nature's Sunshine Naturessunshine Thyroid Activator Support Thyroid Gland HerbalCombination Supplement 100 Capsules (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley P.
I absolutely love this product. It has helped so much with my hashimotos. I feel fuller longer, get fuller quicker, metabolism has speed up some, and a feel better in general. Amazing product.