HealthWellnessNature's Sunshine
Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl oz)

Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.)

by Nature's Sunshine

Cual es la función de esta bebida? Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.)
I just ordered this and I’m Waiting for it to be delivered!!! What do you mix it with?
What does this do?
Start your review of Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.)!
How would you rate this product?
Katy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.) uploaded by Katy D.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Highly recommend this gem of a liquid. It tastes like very sweet green grass meets mint as just a heads up. But what it’s done for my gut health is insane! It detoxifies and cleanses your innards to promote good health and digestion. I’ve been learning a lot in the last year about how vital gut health is and how easy it is to incorporate certain food groups etc into your everyday life and how amazing it is and releasing seratonin in the brain. Which tbf we all kind of need after the year we’ve all had. You get used to the flavour and you only take a little each day and it’s not expensive especially for what it does. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to find ways to improve their digestive and seratonin system.
Marianna J.
Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.) uploaded by Marianna J.
Liquid chlorophyll benefits you by detoxifying your digestive tract! I recommend getting it from Nature’s Sunshine. I use it everyday and I see results! Check out more natural products through my consultant link in my bio! 🥰Nature's Sunshine Chlorophyll , Liquid (32 fl. oz.)
Nancy C.
Love nature sunshine chlorophyll. I buy the 32 oz bottle and everyone in my home drinks it. You pour a spoon or two of chlorophyll in you glass of water and you can even add ice and it's very delicious.
Ari R.
Love the taste and price very much helps me. I purchase it from a local independent distributor.
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't taste as bad as you might think. It has peppermint oil in it. This bottle lasts A LONG TIME considering the fact that you have to drink one glass of water a day mixed with two teaspoons of this product.
Janet M.
It taste nasty, but I will say it helped my stools go down a lot smoothr. I know tmi, but it worked well.
Ruby M.
The minty flavor is refreshing and I also like how it make me feel since it helps with detoxification
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Es excelente tomando esto te siente mejor con tu cuerpo sabes que estas consumiendo algo que te hace bien mis padres siempre lo toman.
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Taste is minty and it has numerous benefits that become noticeable only after a week! If you are trying live a healthier lifestyle and want to cleanse this will definitely help. Oh and it helps get rid of bad breath!
Krystal Z.
West View, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this! I use the peppermint flavor. It taste delish, and it allows your body to better absorb vitamins and minerals