BY NATURE'S SUNSHINE

Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Taste is minty and it has numerous benefits that become noticeable only after a week! If you are trying live a healthier lifestyle and want to cleanse this will definitely help. Oh and it helps get rid of bad breath!
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't taste as bad as you might think. It has peppermint oil in it. This bottle lasts A LONG TIME considering the fact that you have to drink one glass of water a day mixed with two teaspoons of this product.
Nancy C.
Love nature sunshine chlorophyll. I buy the 32 oz bottle and everyone in my home drinks it. You pour a spoon or two of chlorophyll in you glass of water and you can even add ice and it's very delicious.
Jessica M.
I really do enjoy Chlorophyll in my water. It cleans out your system and is a natural internal deodorizer which helps get fresh breath. I also love the minty taste of it.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Es excelente tomando esto te siente mejor con tu cuerpo sabes que estas consumiendo algo que te hace bien mis padres siempre lo toman.
Krystal Z.
I love this! I use the peppermint flavor. It taste delish, and it allows your body to better absorb vitamins and minerals
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
YOUR NOSE WILL BE FOREVER CLEAR BUT SWEET JESUS IT WILL BURN!!!!! Best stuff I've ever used for clogged sinuses!!!
Janet M.
It taste nasty, but I will say it helped my stools go down a lot smoothr. I know tmi, but it worked well.
Ruby M.
The minty flavor is refreshing and I also like how it make me feel since it helps with detoxification
Ari R.
Love the taste and price very much helps me. I purchase it from a local independent distributor.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?
chelsa P.