BY NATURE'S SECRET

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Dietary Supplement 2-Part Total-Body Program, Delicately Balanced for Cleansing, Detoxification & Elimination* The Original & Natural Whole-Herb Total Body Cleanse No Synthetic Magnesium Hydroxide Less Bloating* Includes: Part One: Multi-Herb Digestion & Detox Support™ Support Digestion and Detoxification* Part Two: Multi-Fiber Cleanse™ Support Colon Health and Regularity* Free: Bonus Product & Wellness CD s! Ultimate Cleanse® On a daily basis our digestive system is faced with the difficult task of not only breaking down and absorbing our food, but filtering harmful chemicals and toxins found in our water and food supply as well. Ultimate Cleanse® offers a unique, 2-step program that gently works through the digesti see more...

Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
This cleanse was very gentle. With some cleanses you really have to be careful when you take it because you don't know when to expect the effects! If you know what I mean. Most other's I have used had a almost diareah "i must go right now" effect. This cleanse was very gentle and you don't have to rush...it's like a normal feeling for a bowel movement and it comes out normally and smoothly. It gets rid of bloating and cleans out waste well.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works wonders. My mother had constipation and used it, to her surprise she even lost weight and felt much lighter and better about herself. She used it for a few months straight, stopped and continued again with great results. She could only find it at health centers for s pretty penny. So worth it.
Lilah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this cleanse once or twice a year. It works very well and doesn't hurt my stomach as long as I ease into it slowly. It only takes a couple of days for my body to adjust, then I can use the full dosage. I like that it made from natural ingredients.
Dalila P.
I suffer from constipation and this is literally the only things that helps me out. It takes about two days to fully work and there is a two-step process. A part 1 and a part 2. I would definitely recommend ( Also not expensive)
Denise D.
It made my stomach upset, but it was a good jumpstart for detoxifying my body and starting my diet. I did feel better after I had finished it. It wasn't hard to do, it just took a little commitment. Once my stomach calmed down it was fine.
Lisa B.
N Ridgeville, OH
I've done this a few times, at the suggestion of a co-worker of mine. I was sold on the concept, but ultimately didn't see or feel any major results. I've found a better "ultimate cleanse" to be simply switching to a vegetarian diet. Now THAT will clear you out!
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
Cleanses that have so many steps can be sort of difficult to keep up with but if you are dedicated they work amazing!! You can rid your body of toxins and food build up that is hindering weight loss and a healthy body!
Kasandra K.
It isn't easy, but it is worth it. I almost gave up, but started to see results on day 3. I felt great afterwards! It's a nice reset that doesn't break the bank!
Katie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this to Jumpstart my diet. It was a bit difficult to stick with but it works! I'm down 7 lb and feel great! Its worth it but you have to stick with it.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of the best products on the market with a reasonable price. Works within the first few days, It lasts for a long time since it works so fast.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Is this like a laxative?
Alyssa A.
How does this product compare to the VEMMA body cleanse
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
What difference has this made for your body?
Laura E.
Madison, AL
I'm on day 4 of using this product. Day 3, I had crazy bad diarrhea and lowered my pills down to two of each. This morning, the diarrhea is present but not as bad but my stomach cramps like crazy! Should I quit the cleanse or continue on with fewer pills?
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
Has anyone had any bad experiences with this type of cleanse?