BY NATURE'S SCIENCE

Dietary Supplements New Promotes Effective Weight Loss* 100% Pure Authentic Ingredients 45% Epigallocatechin Gallate (Egcg) 2 Bottle Bonus Pack The Best Of Nature &Amp; Science&Trade; A Brand You Can Trust New Nature's Science Is Line Of Natural, High-Quality, Weight-Loss Supplements That Are Scientifically Formulated For Better Efficacy! What Is 100% Pure Matcha Green Tea&Trade;? Matcha Is A Highly Specialized Powdered Green Tea That Utilizes The Top Leaves Of The Camellia Sinensis Plant.&Nbsp; These Leaves Contain A Rich Source Of Nutrients, Which Are Dried And Ground Into A Fine Powder With A Stone Mill.&Nbsp; The Result Is A Highly Purified Green Tea Abundant With Nutrients. What Does Matcha Green Tea Do? The Matcha Green Tea&Trade; Formula Contains A High Amount Of Epigallocatechin Gallate (Egcg), A Powerful Antioxidant, Which Has Also Been Shown In Clinical Research To Help Increase Metabolism And Fat Loss.* Nature's Science&Reg; Is Manufactured In A Gmp-Compliant Manufacturing Facility To Ensure 100% Quality. 2 Bottles - 42 Caplets Each ~ 84 Caplets Total Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
I absolutely love this product! I really love the taste in my smoothies and in yogurt. I love that it helps to lose weight, I have lost 3 pounds so far.
Tabitha B.
I don't really like these. It says it is effective weight loss but I saw no weight loss while taking them and yes I was eating properly and exercising daily.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I was really not a fan of this product from KissMe! It was kind of gross, not going to lie. I had never really tried a Green Tea Powder before, but thought I would give it a shot, because I had heard great things about it's benefit. However, this was really weird looking. I've heard in most green tea powders that they are a really bright green color with little taste. However, my product from KissMe was a brown color that looked a bit like mud once added to water and that a very chalky taste! Not good, my friends. I wouldn't recommend.

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Green tea is a heavenly drink, whilst drinking it it literally feels like its cleaning me inside, its a treat to drink and helps you loose weight, whats not to love?
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
What's the difference between this and drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day, if you can manage that?