BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Provide your puppy the vitamins and minerals he needs to grow with this NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Chicken Puppy Formula Dog Food. The chicken flavor is sure to get him excited for mealtime, while the limited-ingredient diet ensures wholesome, healthy nutrition. Features: Vitamin- and mineral-rich formula for growing puppies; chicken flavor offers a tasty meal for your canine companion; limited-ingredient diet for wholesome nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4 lbs. Directions: Weaning - 6 months: 3 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2 cups daily 10 - 20 lbs.: 2 - 3 cups daily 20 - 50 lbs.: 3 - 6 cups daily 6 - 12 months: 3 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/2 cups daily 10 - 20 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 2-1/4 cups daily 20 - 50 lbs.: 2-1/4 - 4-1/4 cups daily 12 months and older: 3 - 10 lbs.: 1/4 - 1 cup daily 10 - 20 lbs.: 1 - 1-1/2 cups daily 20 - 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 3 cups daily 50 - 75 lbs.: 3 - 4-1/4 cups daily 75 - 100 lbs.: 4-1/4 - 5 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: Add 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Peas, Oats, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Rice, Apples, Natural Flavor, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Salt, Algae Meal, Flaxseed, Carrots, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadion see more...

Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food for my pug puppy, high quality nutritional food and she loves the taste. Most times you can find coupons through Petsmart. You can find some coupons to purchase buy one bag and the other 50% off. I highly recommend this product.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the food that Sophie ate when she was a puppy. She did not give me any issues and ate her food right up. Sophie is not a picky eater, but you can tell that she just loved this flavor. I have purchased several times for her. I would recommend this product to other puppies.
morgan p.
Philadelphia, PA
We used this when my pup was a baby and thank god we did because she was so happy and healthy! We switched to bigger dog food when she got older, but this worked so well, I'm so happy with it and would absolutely recommend it.
Madison E.
Lincoln, NE
Never end on my God I must have been at this for like hours I think this is my last one I think you guys have literally driven me away from your stupid site
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had bought these once and never again. My dog refused to eat them. I ended up tossing then in the trash. But the ingredients looked to be very healthy.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
My dogs love this food. They like getting a chance to get some people food in there dog food. They don't over eat because it does fill them up.
Rebeccah M.
Milwaukee, WI
My dog loves this food. She can be picky sometimes but whenever I buy this she always eats right away and doesn't pick and choose.
Ashley N.
One of the only brands that my dog would eat at the time he was a puppy. He still eats it now and have no problems with it
Samantha H.
My dogs love nature’s recipe!! We also give our puppy the chicken and pumpkin which was made for puppies and seniors
Omii V.
New bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have to worry about what chemicals or ingredients are in my dogs food. Every thing is listed in the back