BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Indulge your canine's cravings for a tasty snack with these Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Long-Lasting Chew Turkey & Carrot Dog Treats, which are packed with the appetizing flavors of turkey and carrots in a long-lasting chew that will help keep him happy and entertained. Features: Long-lasting chew helps occupy your dog; turkey and carrot flavor offers delicious taste; appropriate for most dogs from puppy to senior Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Long-Lasting Chew Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey & Carrot Primary Ingredient: Potato Flour Package Weight: 12.7 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. No more than 5 chews per week are recommended. Mini chews are formulated to be ideal for dogs 20 - 40 lbs. Break into small pieces for small dogs. This chew is not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. in weight or less than 6 months of age. Always monitor your dog while treating to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Make sure plenty of fresh water is available at all times. Ingredients: Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Water, Glycerin, Peas, Gelatin, Turkey, Carrots, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Oats, Zinc Propionate and Citric Acid (used as a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% see more...

• Nature's RecipeA Pure Essentials Chewy Dog Treat what do ...1 Answers
  • Anyone know if this contains potato or peas ? My dog is a...4 Answers
Lindsey W.
Catskill, NY
These are a nice soft treat and work well for training sessions. My dog enjoys the taste and scent, and is excited to get one! I wouldn't say there is anything special about these treats though, the quality seems comparable to other treats in the same price point.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Love these mini treats for my little dogs. I always try to give them food that is natural. These have good ingredients that still taste good. I usually get these at Target or Petco. They are a good value and not too pricey. I would recommend these to anyone!
John C.
San Jose, CA
My dog loves these treats. He is a smaller dog, so the size of these are perfect for him. I only give it four starts because he loves them, but also hides them around the house and I don't know if he truly likes them.
Callie M.
Jonesboro, AR
These smell kinda bad. My dog doesn’t get as excited about these which kind of makes it a bad investment for me because they are more than some treats. I may try another flavor but my puppy just isn’t a fan.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I buy these for our two dogs since they are healthy and nutritional treats. They are made from real meat and don't have all the other unhealthy stuff that other "treats" have in them. I want our dogs healthy and that's why they get these.
Nichelle P.
My dog loves these and I love the ingredients the company uses! She can't wait to get her treats every day! Only con is that they dry out fairly quickly, so be sure to keep the bag sealed as tight as possible. My dog doesn't mind when they become dried out though!
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
Although they say chewy they're still pretty hard. My small chihuahuas love them but as they get older I have to break it up for them but I love the natural aspect of the brand and they make such high quality treats and food
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Mini Chewy Dog Treats are the perfect size for my teacup poodle and she loves eating the treats. She has issues with her knees so it is important that I watch her weight and these treats are perfect for making sure she gets a high quality treat in just the right size. They are worth the price to me because of the quality.
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
I love Nature's Recipe because I feel like I'm giving my dog a healthy treat. He is a Bull Terrier and loves his treats! They do have a weird smell to them but as long as my dog is happy, that's all that matters!
Amanda V.
Canonsburg, PA
My two mini schnauzers love these dental treats. Greenies were too hard on their stomachs and they made a mess. These treats don't make them sick and they don't make a mess all over my house. I love this brand and I love these treats.
Jessica  M.
Clarksville , TN
Anyone know if this contains potato or peas ? My dog is allergic and finding treats can be a pain
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's RecipeA Pure Essentials Chewy Dog Treat what do you guys think about this ? I never gave this to my dog