BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Show your canine companion how much you care by serving him these Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Chicken & Pumpkin Biscuit Dog Treats that are loaded with the delectable flavors of chicken and pumpkin for an appealing treat. These biscuits allow you to satisfy your pooch's cravings, whether he is a puppy or a senior dog. Features: Chicken and pumpkin flavor for a delicious treat; biscuit satisfies your pet; ideal for all dogs from puppy to senior Food Type: Biscuit Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken & Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Package Weight: 8 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your pet while treating. Ingredients: Whole Wheat, Chicken, Pumpkin, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Molasses, Parsley, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (Used as a Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Nature's RecipeA Pure Essentials Biscuit Dog Treat these treats are AMAZING, and my dogs love the pumpkin, which is really great if they are needing something to ease their stomachs. I love the Nature's recipe brand and how easy they make it to know what my fur babies are eating! I'm just hoping that the pumpkin treats come out for cats VERY VERY soon.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are amazing. I cannot rave enough about them. The simple list of ingredients is great if one cares about what they are giving their pets to ingest. My dog loved these and would beg for another one or twenty. Lol. Cannot recommend this product enough. It’s a must have.
Sophia L.
College Sta, TX
My dogs loves these. Usually he’s not a big fan of
Pumpkin but he goes for these pretty easily. They’re small and he has no problem chewing them up in a flash. He loves to chew on things so these are a perfect treat for him.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have very serious food allergies and this brand is one of the ones that they don't have any issues with. Of course I highly recommend talking with a vet before changing their diet, but we really like and trust that this brand. And my dogs love treats, so these are perfect for them!
Savannah K.
Wilmington
My little pup loves him some pumpkin almost as much as he loves chicken and he loves these treats. He knows where the treat jar it and they it is full of these wonderful fall treats. He definitely doesn’t share with his bigger brother who wouldn’t even have to chew!
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
These dog treats are quite convenient and tasty for the doggies! They are of great value but at a higher price point compared to other treats. They have great options for every size pooch! Definitely would recommend
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Honestly theses are okay my dog is iffy about this treat because she’s very sensitive and only likes certain things... but inexpensive great for dogs that don’t have sensitivity like my French bulldog does.
Brooke H.
Our new puppy loves to do her training since she knows she will be getting these treats! She never hesitates to do what she's told because she hopes she will get a treat after she does something good!
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cooper loves these mini treats, I think they were a good price for the little biscuits. He’s a puppy a large standard poodle. I purchased online where I do most of my shopping. I would buy again. He seems to love them
Becca D.
San Diego
I have a fairly large dog and she loves these!! I like that they're so small I can give her one or two and not feel like she's putting on weight. She loves the pumpkin flavor! I totally recommend these treats!