BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Indulge your canine's cravings for a tasty snack with these NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Long-Lasting Chew Turkey & Carrot Dog Treats, which are packed with the appetizing flavors of turkey and carrots in a long-lasting chew that will help keep him happy and entertained. Features: Long-lasting chew helps occupy your dog; turkey and carrot flavor offers delicious taste Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Long-Lasting Chew Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey & Carrot Primary Ingredient: Potato Flour Package Weight: 12.5 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. No more than 5 chews per week are recommended. Large chews are formulated to be ideal for dogs 40 lbs. or more. Break into small pieces for small dogs. This chew is not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. in weight or less than 6 months of age. Always monitor your dog while treating to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Make sure plenty of fresh water is available at all times. Ingredients: Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Water, Glycerin, Peas, Gelatin, Turkey, Carrots, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Oats, Zinc Propionate and Citric Acid (used as a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% see more...

Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Easy for my older dogs to chew and eat! They seem to really enjoy it and eat it right up
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup loves these!! We can't get enough! Glad they are healthy for her too.
Alissa J.
Great dog treat for your furry friend. Dogs love this and it's in an easy box
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog loves these like she will literary jump and give her paw for one treat
Amber S.
Whitburn , West Lothian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great because it’s real chicken and it’s actually very good for them ! My poms love them ! They go mad for them! Which is great since Pomeranians are quite fussy ! I would recommend these !
Jamye G.
Our dog loves healthy foods like broccoli and carrots so when he gets as excited for a packaged treat as he does for those you know it’s a good item! Our dog loves something that takes a while to chew through so we keep our eyes open for healthy things that are longer lasting a kibble sized treat!
Kobi R.
Calgary
My little pug loves these soft treats. Not only do they taste great (as she says) but she is motivated to continue to learn new tricks by them!
Rachel K.
Owen Sound
When my dog needs a well deserved treat I turn to these. They are a bit pricey but work well when we need something truly rewarding.
Charlyn H.
My dogs didnt like it, seems good for them but they wont eat it, and they eat almost everything just they dont care about this
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Where can I find these? This is something I think my pups would enjoy!