BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Indulge your canine's cravings for a tasty snack with these NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Long-Lasting Chew Turkey & Carrot Dog Treats, which are packed with the appetizing flavors of turkey and carrots in a long-lasting chew that will help keep him happy and entertained. Features: Long-lasting chew helps occupy your dog; turkey and carrot flavor offers delicious taste Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Long-Lasting Chew Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey & Carrot Primary Ingredient: Potato Flour Package Weight: 12.5 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. No more than 5 chews per week are recommended. Large chews are formulated to be ideal for dogs 40 lbs. or more. Break into small pieces for small dogs. This chew is not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. in weight or less than 6 months of age. Always monitor your dog while treating to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Make sure plenty of fresh water is available at all times. Ingredients: Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Water, Glycerin, Peas, Gelatin, Turkey, Carrots, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Oats, Zinc Propionate and Citric Acid (used as a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% see more...

DeeJay W.
San Pedro, CA
My dog loves these! He’s been quite finicky with treats lately but he eats these without hesitation. I’m glad I found a healthy recipe to reward him. I have yet to see any adverse reactions with this product and our lovely Deuce 💕
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Max loves these treats. I’ve been giving him these as I leave for the day for positive reinforcement. Pro: good ingredients and happy pup cons: pricey
Linda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves blueberries, and she loves these. I appreciate that they have more of what is healthy for her, so that we can keep her around for a lot longer.
Mike M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog Bella really enjoys eating these. Best part is they don't mess with her stomach and we don't have to worry about any accidents. Def recommend these.
Shawna L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these and they actually seem to keep her breath pretty tame. They are a little expensive but I make sacrifices for a happy and healthy pup.
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
Dogs love this stuff and it looks like real chicken makes me feel good to feed my dog something that's good for them and that looks like what I eat
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Our 100 pound, 10 month old mastiff loves these treats. He gets excited any time I bring them out, and ask him to shake and give me a high five.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lovely product, smell delicious, dogs LOOOVE them, generally buy whatever is on sale on Chewy.com... got 3 flavors a while back, all a big hit :)
Kooijman A.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn't turn down food. She absolutely loves these and as soon as I opened the box she started drooling before I could hand one to her.
Felicia J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom's dog loves these treats. We actually got him to sit using these treats. He go nuts for them. They actually don't smell to bad either.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Where can I find these? This is something I think my pups would enjoy!