BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Indulge your canine's cravings for a tasty snack with these NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Long-Lasting Chew Turkey & Carrot Dog Treats, which are packed with the appetizing flavors of turkey and carrots in a long-lasting chew that will help keep him happy and entertained. Features: Long-lasting chew helps occupy your dog; turkey and carrot flavor offers delicious taste Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Long-Lasting Chew Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Turkey & Carrot Primary Ingredient: Potato Flour Package Weight: 12.5 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. No more than 5 chews per week are recommended. Large chews are formulated to be ideal for dogs 40 lbs. or more. Break into small pieces for small dogs. This chew is not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. in weight or less than 6 months of age. Always monitor your dog while treating to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Make sure plenty of fresh water is available at all times. Ingredients: Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Water, Glycerin, Peas, Gelatin, Turkey, Carrots, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Oats, Zinc Propionate and Citric Acid (used as a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% see more...

Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these treats the most. He will do any trick in the book to get one of these. He is a German Shepherd/lab mix a big boy and these are a pretty good size for him. I️ would recommend these treats to other dog owners.
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think my dog would rather have these treats than spend time with me! When Dusty hears the bag, he starts whining and begging. Any dog would love as much as mine does, we will keep these stocked in our house at all times.
Miranda V.
My dog loves dental chews but I have to stop giving them to him because he has a very sensitive stomach but I decided to give these a try and he absolutely loved them and they were very gentle on his sensitive stomach and he digested them very well. Will buy again!
Shay Z.
Riverside
My pup loves these things and they help keep his breath at a not so terrible stank level. It helps that theyre small enough to travel with as well, I can take them on the go
Susie B.
Buffalo
This is a good brand! They always use the best ingredients, they’re a little pricey, but for my size dog, everything is, lol. I always buy my stuff at pet smart and there are so many choices, but these stood out because they actually care about the health of your pet.
Christina S.
Norton, OH
My (big) dogs loved these as puppies! High quality and an easy decision when it came to them with food allergies! No foul odors, and a great way to reward good behavior! Definitely a great product!
Claire J.
Greensburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love feeding the pup organic and grain free products! We have a medium sized pitbull and she absolutely loves these. Great price for what you get! Definitelt reccommend (:
Brittany S.
San Antonio
I have two chiweenie dogs and they love this treat!! Not only is it a healthy choice of treat but the size and quality are worth the price! So glad I have tried this!
Melissa K.
My dogs seems to enjoy these. Normally I buy a apple cinnamon and blueberry flavor treat. They have sensitive skin and I'm not sure if these are causing problems. Not sure if I will repurchase. We will see how their skin is after the treats are gone.
Krystal K.
These chews have a good smell and my boxer/lab seems to enjoy them. He has a sensitive stomach and these don't seem to hurt him. I usually only give him one a day. I would repurchase these treats for him.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Where can I find these? This is something I think my pups would enjoy!