BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Appeal to your canine's cravings with these NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Chicken & Pumpkin Biscuit Dog Treats that are formulated with a delectable chicken and pumpkin flavor combination to please your pooch. These biscuits are a satisfying snack for all dogs from puppy to senior. Features: Chicken and pumpkin flavor for a delicious treat; biscuit satisfies your pet; ideal for all dogs from puppy to senior Food Type: Biscuit Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken & Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Whole Wheat Package Weight: 8 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your pet while treating. Ingredients: Whole Wheat, Chicken, Pumpkin, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Molasses, Parsley, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (Used as a Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Ashtyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These limited ingredient treats are amazing! My dog has a sensitive stomach so i need to be careful about what kind of treats he can have. This brand is pricey but comparable to other brands and much better for your dog! I have continued to buy products from this brand and have not been disappointed
Cedar R.
Clemson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually make my own dog treats because I like to know what exactly is in the recipe. However I was running late one day and needed to pick up some treats and found these. My dog loved them! And the ingredients appear to be very natural and healthy for my dog (who deserves nothing but the best, of course). When I am not in the mood to bake my own treats, I will definitely be using these treats in the future!
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I bought these for my dog, and she is very picky on her treats. I thought they were good value/price. She is a medium size dog, about 45 lbs. I thought they smelled good and sounded good, but she did not like them so unfortunately I will not be re-purchasing them.
Jacquelyn N.
Teddy bear gives these all the dog thumbs up! Well, he would if he had any thumbs! You'd think he'd like any treat being a dog but he's actually quite picky so when we find something our rescue old man loves we stick to it. These are always a great choice.
amber D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog stomach gets really upset by a lot of treats and food. I got these to try and she loved them! She has yet to become sick from any treats and. Is I will totally try more from this brand. Try it out if your dog has digestion issues.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog hated these. It may have been more of a taste thing but even the look of them isn't too appetizing. I do have to say that if someone has a dog with a sensitive stomach and needs something blander this may be for them.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was a bit skeptical when I initially bought this, wasn’t sure if my pups would like it. Oddly they were adamant about getting this as the main treat and almost didn’t even eat any of their others if offered first.
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these as treats for my dogs because they were recommend to me through a friend. My dog loves them! I like that they're a more natural product that other treat brands. I will buy again and highly recommend.
Tracy D.
The ingredients in these dog treats are wonderful and healthy for our dog. I got them at Target and the price was good for the amount you receive in the bag Our dog enjoys them and I will purchase them again.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these and I love them because they don’t smell as bad as most of the other treats I’ve given them. It definitely met my expectations as well as my dogs as they are very picky about treats.
Ashley F.
Do dogs actually like the taste of this? I feel like my dog might not eat it.