BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Serve your 4-legged friend an enriching meal with this NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Lamb Adult Dog Food that is made with limited ingredients that are packed full of beneficial vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive. Featuring a delectable lamb flavor, the kibble is sure to satisfy your pooch's cravings. Features: Limited-ingredient diet full of vitamins and minerals ensures wholesome nutrition; lamb flavor offers delicious taste; kibble provides a satisfying meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Package Weight: 4 lbs. Directions: 5 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 1 cup daily 10 - 20 lbs.: 1 - 1-1/2 cups daily 20 - 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 3-1/4 cups daily 50 - 100 lbs.: 3-1/4 - 5-1/2 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: An additional 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Ingredients: Lamb, Brown Rice, Lamb Meal, Oats, Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Apples, Rice, Natural Flavor, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Salt, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid (Preservative), L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fibe see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Unfortunately my dogs did not care for this food at all. They actually looked at me crazy when I tried to serve it to them. I got it as a donation to our rescue and I thought I'd give it a try because it was definitely a more fordable option and since my dogs both have allergies I'm always looking for other brands
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
We used this when we ran out of dog food one weekend and did not have time to order online. He loved it and the ingredients were totally worth the money. I appreciate when my dog enjoys his food and it is good for him. I like it too because it did not cause skin irritation.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog ate this food for about 5-6 months and at first he did seem to like it but eventually grew out of it. We liked that it was natural but apparently not for our doggies liking.
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is just your average food I don’t really have much to say about it it’s just a regular basic kind of food for dogs to eat I’ve bought it before at giant eagle or Kroger and my dogs ate it but it’s nothing special to rave about
Shelley P.
I switched my dogs to this food and they started drinking a lot more. My senior dog seemed to have an unquenchable thirst which lead to bladder problems. We changed back to the previous food and they went back to normal. I would not recommend this food especially for a senior dog.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
I have a pitbull that has severe food allergies and this works great for her. She loves the sweet potatoe it actually smells good when you open the bag and see vegetables in it
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a pretty good product, I usually prefer taste of the wild or similar, but this price point is much easier and for a pretty healthy food so I started with this.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't normally change my dogs food .I like to keep him with teh same brand to not upset his stomach. If I can not find the normal brand this is the only other one I will purchase. It is easy to digest and he loves it .
Leah D.
Washington
My dog loves this food and is very picky so this is seriously the only kind he will eat. It is expensive, but worth it because he likes it.
Alexis P.
Lubbock
My dogs seem to enjoy this food and like the couch of the dry food. Yet is not hard on their teeth and the size of the bits are good.