BY NATURE'S RECIPE

When you want to treat your canine companion and show your pup that you care, serve these NATURE'S RECIPE Lamb Biscuit Dog Treats that feature the delectable flavor of lamb in every bite to satisfy your pooch's cravings. Features: Lamb flavor appeals to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dog Treats Flavor: Lamb Package Dimensions: 2.8"L x 7.7"W x 10"H Package Weight: 19 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while feeding. Ingredients: Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Carrots, Rolled Oats, Flaxseed, Lamb Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Salt, Caramel Color and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Anareli A.
My dog does not like hard treats so I find myself having to try to break them into pieces in order for him to eat it. Sometimes he doesn't even bother to eat it. I'm not sure if it's the taste or just the fact that he really doesn't like hard treats. Wouldn't recommend if your dog only likes soft treats.
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was on a budget and decided to grab these until I got paid in 3 days. I always read the ingredients to make sure they meet my standards. My pug started itching after I feed him these and when I looked at the ingredients I now understand why. I won't be purchasing again.
Brooke L.
I love buying my dog baked treats versus processed treats. I can see a different in his mobility when he's playing. He's a smaller dog so the healthier the diet the better considering he can't digest things like big dogs can.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Healthy snack and my dog enjoys it. Seems a bit too pricey but it’s worth the bucks. Smalll dog but big personality and she loves the treats. Always get them from Pet Supplies. Always will buy again good price drops
Kaitlin B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really great dog biscuits. My dog likes these sometimes. He's a very picky eater and sensitive to every thing so these are great. Great price and the right amount of treats.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Zeus likes these well enough and I really like the size that they are. They are big enough for him to get a good sized treat (he's about 50 pounds). I always get these from PetSmart and I like to switch the flavors up!
Kelly H.
I PERSONALLY DO NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PRODUCT. I PURCHASED IT THINKING IT WOULD BE A HEALTHY TREAT FOR MY POOCH BUT SHE DID NOT WANT TO EAT IT. SHE LITERALLY LOOKED AT IT AND WALKED AWAY WHICH SHE NEVER DOES.I ENDED UP GIVING THE BAG TO A FRIEND OF MINE THAT OWNES A DOG.
Eb W.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve purchased these for my dog at my local Walmart. It’s pretty good to him as afar as supermarket treats. He normally gets the more luxury brands but in a crunch I will buy these. It’s grain free and the cost is quite low.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a 60 pound female German Shepard. She loves these snacks. They help with training. Bought snacks from a local Walmart. We go through these regularly, and would recommend to other dog owners, very decently priced.
Patricia G.
Hialeah , FL
It was okay I guess she didn't like it that much we still have the bag I guess it's not as good as I thought it would be like I thought she was going to eat them and enjoy them smells it and walks away I wouldn't again