Nature's Recipe Senior Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food

by Nature's Recipe

Nature's Recipe Senior Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Recipe Senior Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food!
Tiffany B.
Hattiesburg
This is the only kind of food [email protected] can eat. They’re allergic to everything, and because of this food, they actually have food that won’t make them itch!
Marianne M.
West Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my!! My old dog really loved this lamb meat & rice. I truly miss my Lupo. This brand is absolutely good and healthy for our wonderful 🐕🐩🐶
Natalie J.
Palmdale
This is not really meant for big dogs because when I got it my dog didn't eat it and he did not enjoy it so I think this is not that good of a dog food and it's very pricey it's too expensive and just know my large dog is not like it I do not recommend it to other owners it's not that great
Valeriya W.
Madison, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior dog is quite picky with his food and never eats dry kibble. It's been hard keeping him at a healthy weight with kibble alone but surprisingly this is enough with just a little warm water. He likes the taste and the quality of the food seems good. You get a lot for the price too.
Bethany W.
Portsmouth
Great food for your pets! Worth the money to keep your fur babies well fed! My babies love this brand!
Julie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This a great quality dog food for a decent price. There are a variety flavors to offer your pets. There’s not extra fillers or chemicals. My dogs really seem to love their food.
Monica W.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried different recipes but this one is definitely the one my dogs love. They eat it right up, and if I ever changed anything like chicken because they were out of lamb they don’t eat it.
Bex M.
Dorr, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has so much more energy and less issues with joint pains and what not. He loves the taste. It helps him maintain his weight. Keeps his teeth nice and clean! Definitely recommend.
Michelle G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was good. Dog liked it. I didnt see much change in her daily health. I would like to try another bag and see if it makes any difference.
Caitlin H.
Rhome, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nature's Recipe Senior Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food uploaded by Caitlin H.
I fell in love with the grain free ingredients and the price! My dog loves her food and it doesn't upset her allergies. It's also easy to buy as it's available at most retailers. She might be over 12 years old, but she doesn't look like it!

Looking for your answer?