Nature's Recipe® Pure Essentials™ Salmon Recipe in Broth with Sweet Potato, Green Beans & Brown Rice Wet Dog Food Pull-Top Can

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Salmon Recipe Canned Dog Food is a yummy blend of limited, all-natural ingredients. Mixed together in a delicious broth, your dog will find salmon, sweet potatoes and green beans, not to mention all that extra goodness in the form of vitamins and minerals. Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Salmon Recipe Canned Dog Food is pure and simplejust like nature intended. see more...

Starbuck
My dog can always smell this from miles away every time it’s opened. It’s definitely a great product, but stinks to high heaven, so make sure to wrap it up well.
Cassandra H.
Mount Sinai
I have a picky Bernese mountain dog and she on occasion enjoys this! It’s better then most canned food ingredients. I bought this at petsmart. Pros it’s on the healthy side, cons my dog is not too crazy about it
Adrienne M.
I have a dog that is quite particular about his food and treats. He will starve rather than eat something he doesn't like. I don't have that problem with this product he loves them.
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs really enjoy this wet dog food. I originally purchased it due to the store I was at didn't carry my usual. I am also very impressed with the ingredients and how my dogs now choose it over others.
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs love this as a special dinner treat. They love the flavor and it smells like real food, not typical dog food.
Crystal O.
West Baldwin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like to either give this as a treat for my big dogs or mix it with their dry dog food. Either way they enjoy it.
Ashley O.
E Wenatchee, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog does love this too. At times I mix it in with his dry food and he’s just so happy and he goes crazy at the crack of the can opening. He runs back and forth through the house after eating it it’s funny. I would recommend. I am now very particular on what I give my dog.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
منتج حللللو جداااااا وكلاب بتحبواااااااا اووووي وع طول باجبهولهم لاان طعمه جميل وبيعجبهم اوووووووةي