Nature's Recipe Pure Essentials Grain Free Adult Dog Food Chicken and Sweet Potato uploaded by Destiney B.

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Offer your beloved pup a satisfying and nutrient-rich meal with this NATURE'S RECIPE Pure Essentials Grain-Free Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, which contains beneficial vitamins and minerals to help him stay happy and healthy. Chicken and sweet potato flavors provide a tasty meal that your canine companion is sure to love. Features: Chicken and sweet potatoes create a delectable flavor combination; grain-free recipe accommodates the needs of your sensitive pooch; vitamins and minerals provide a healthy meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken & Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 11 lbs. Directions: More than 12 months: 5 10 lbs.: 1/2 1 cup per day 10 20 lbs.: 1 1-1/2 cups per day 20 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 3 cups per day 50 100 lbs.: 3 5 cups per day Add 1/2 cup for every 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. From weaning to 6 months of age, feed 2 times the adult recommended amount divided into 3 feedings per day. For dogs more than 6 months of age, feed 1.5 times the adult recommended amount divided into 2 feedings per day. For pregnant and nursing dogs, feed 2 4 times the amount recommended for adults divided into 2 4 feedings per day. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Your dog's feeding requirements may vary depending upon breed, size, age, activity level and environment. Adjust as needed. Always introduce new diets gradually. Provide plenty of fresh water at all times. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Apples, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace, Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavors, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries and Sugar), Salt, Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Sup

Helen P.
Bronx, NY
I mainly cook for my dogs but I use this as sustenance being that their food literally goes right through them lol. This keeps them full without being bad. Its super healthy and probably one of the best dog foods on the market.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
My family gave this food to my dog when he was older, and he loved it. This was great because towards the end he wouldn't want to eat, but would eat Nature's Recipe.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Easy to find and a good price. My dogs have never had an issue digesting it. I like that they have a great variety to choose from for all shapes and sizes.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
WHAT CAN I SAY THE PRODUCT LOL I HAVENT TRIED IT BUT MY DOG LOVES IT HE GOES CRAZY AND TRY TO ATTACK ME BEFORE I CAN OPEN IT IT MUST BE REALLLLY GOOD LOL
Orlis A.
KANSAS CITY, KS
My dog loves this brand and I feel safe with the knowledge that my dog is eating a balanced diet. You can actually see the dried vegetables
Carolyn P.
Edmond, Ok
I got this for my Chihuahua mix when we first got him at 8 weeks old. We had to add water so it was easier for him to eat but he loves it.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
My lil man loves this food. The smaller bite size makes it easier for him to eat. Plus I love that it has simple and pure ingredients.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
This is some of the best dog food I have found! It is full of good stuff for the dogs! Very healthy for them and they love the taste!!
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this once in an emergency situation when I couldn't get taste of the wild and our dog did fine on it and seemed to like it.
Eimy D.
No se su sabor pero a mi perro le gusta, trato de no darle siempre esto para que no se mal acostumbre al sabor, el precio es normal