Nature's Recipe NATURE'S RECIPEA Small Breed Toy Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brinna B.Nature's Recipe NATURE'S RECIPEA Small Breed Toy Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Landy D.

BY NATURE'S RECIPE

This dog food is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your toy breed dog. The food is fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote overall wellness. This Nature's Recipe Toy Breed Natural Dog Food is designed to meet the needs of your toy breed dog. The food is fortified with vitamins and minerals that promote overall health, and the wholesome ingredients are combined to satisfy your pet. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small & Toy Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken, Barley & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Rice, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewer's Dried Yeast, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Citric Acid (a Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% see more...

Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
My dogs love this food! Kind of expensive. But my babies are worth it. So being on the pricey side doesn’t matter. I have a peekapoo and a terrier mix. Yes it meets my expectations and would recommend.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She enjoys it and has never been to picky with eating this so for that I’m happy. It seems pretty healthy and as long as she’s enjoying the flavors of it it’s something I will continue to get for her.
Anna Grey T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food. It offers what I want my let to consume and at an affordable price. You cant beat that! I recommend this food to anyone with a small dog. My sweet baby loves his food!
Rebecca R.
Springfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food! A little on the pricy side, but you get what you pay for! It has all the nutrients my dog needs and none of the fillers. And the small bites are perfect.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
My dogs really like this food and they do very well digesting it as well. They put weight on good when eating this. Many dog foods they have a hard time digesting it seems they throw it back up.
Jessica T.
Chattanooga, TN
Highly recommend. This is one of the only brands I trust for my pet. One of the pros of this product is that it taste amazing and its affordable. The price is perfect! It definitely met every expectation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
My baby's seem to like it. We recently had to change up their food because we seriously forgot which brand we had been feeding them for the past several months. We also heard it's bad to switch food on them so we decided to make this permanent.
I can always count on kibble if they can eat them alone.
Love that their made with no corn, wheat or artificial colors or flavors.
👍🏻
Brittany H.
I have a 4 lb Yorkshire Terrier who has a very week stomach. The majority of food brands I have tried to feed him have all resulted in upset stomach. This brand has worked well.for him. As soon as I tried this dog food I saw an immediate difference in his digestive issues.
Heather S.
Rustburg, VA
Great dog for my shih-tzus they love it!!!! So easy to eat and it is also grain free so they won't break out if they are allergic to foods with grain. It is available for purchase at petsmart and for a big bag it is $47.99 but so worth the price!!!! I would most definitely recommend this food for all dog owners
Lauren R.
My dogs love this dog food! I bought mine at petsmart and I thinks it comes at a good price. Especially for little dogs they don't go through food very fast so you're definitely getting your money's worth.