BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Specially formulated for the age and activity level of the senior dog. As your dog's metabolism slows, he needs fewer calories to maintain optimum weight. Senior/Pension Lamb Meal & Rice is formulated with fewer calories, higher fiber content for healthy digestive system and reduced protein for less kidney stress. This is also an excellent formula for overweight dogs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb Meal & Rice Primary Ingredient: Lamb Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Lamb Meal, Ground Rice, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Beet Pulp, Potato Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Digest, Potassium Chloride, Tomato Pomace, Flax Seed, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Gelatin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 10.0% Moisture (min) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Iron 240 mg/kg Copper 10 mg/kg Zinc 100 mg/kg Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Vitamin E 100 IU/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.18% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 1.40% Beta Carotene* 3 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my 11 year old pug. It helps his concentration, energy and digestive system. When he eats this food he acts like a puppy again. I buy this at Walmart about once a month. The price is high but it is worth it for the healthy ingredients.
Shelby J.
My pup isn't a fan of the chicken recipe, however, i don't know what it is about the senior recipe but it's one of her favorites and easy on her sensitive stomach.
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I love anything that resembles a natural food so I'll give it a good rating for that but my dog is extremely sensitive and allergic to many things so unfortunately this didn't work out for her. I've had dogs from my childhood who have done just fine eating this dog food though.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Definitely a great quality food!! It is a bit expensive, but worth the money! This is what my new dog came to us on when we adopted her. She seems to like it, but I may have to find a food that's a bit more affordable. Look into Whole Earth Farms by Merick if you need a good quality food that's cheaper.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Such a good choice for dogs. My dogs are large breeds but it's not making them huskier at all. Some dog food put on unneeded pounds and that's not a problem with this!
Daniel R.
I was looking for a healthy, cost effective and large bag of dog food and i found it. solve allergies, cuts calorie intake on older dogs so they stay nice and trim even if they eat a lot. My dog loves this food. We will be buying again soon! go ahead and try it.
Tiffany G.
Louisville, TN
Dogs really enjoy it and wolfed it right down! It was nice to switch up their food; I just wish this didn't have chicken meal in it. Other than that, great!
Victoria B.
Love this brand of food. My pup has a grain allergy, and this is perfect for her. No added products that cause weight gain, or are harmful to her body.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
My adult dog goes bonkers for this food he literally loves it.he gulps every piece of it down.he gets tricked because I'll use them as a treat
Natasha L.
We love this brand for your dogs. We use to get blue buffalo but that is super expensive. This brand is basically the same but cost less.

back