BY NATURE'S RECIPE

Contains all- natural ingredients, no fillers, or artificial preservatives. Includes vitamins and minerals your dog needs for health and weight maintenance. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Meal, Rice & Barley Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Rice And Barley: Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Digest, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yeast Culture, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 22.0% Crude Fat 12.0% Crude Fiber 4.0% Moisture 10.0% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorous (min) 0.8% Vitamin e (min)100 UI/kg Omega 6 fatty acids* (min) 2% Omega 3 fatty acids* (min) 0.25% Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)* (min) 0.1% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this food for my dogs because I think it is on the healthier end of the spectrum. My dogs liked it as well. However, it was getting too expensive to buy so I had to find a cheaper yet still healthy alternative. I want to give my dogs the best so that they live long healthy lives.
Trish B.
My dog gained about 10lbs over weight, I use this in moderation and he is back down to his slender muscular self, don't use it long term, switch to another "flavor," each option has different amounts of fat, protein and fiber to help your furry kids
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have a small bread Pomeranian and bought this for him for a Christmas present. I mix this weight loss food with his small breed pumpkin flavored food (by the same brand) and it's been helping him lose weight!
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
Me gusta por que contiene ingredientes naturales, no deja a mis perros con mal aliento y tienen una buena digestion de sus alimentos. Sus deposiciones son solidas y no como otros productos.
Nat g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are ok. I think it depends on your let to see if they like them.
They both ate it but yet didn't want it anymore. I had bought a small bag to see of they liked it.
Dayna L.
Easton, PA
My dogs loved this stuff, but if you have a picky eater at home this may not be the one for you. My dogs picked through to get the bits and pieces she liked.
Alicia G.
Benton, LA
I have bought this for my overweight dog for a couple of months now. She is starting to loose weight with it and exercise. My dog likes the food too.
Whitney C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
That's paid off its my dog every day and he absolutely loves that I stand by this food 100% Nature's Recipe healthy weight adult dog food is amazing
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I love this dog food for my dogs it is the best in my opinion I have got them other brand that disappointed me and this one hasn't they love it
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is one of my dog favorite dog food he loves it so much like he be done with it in like 1 minute he absolutely love this kind of dog food